WTB Puch Case

I am looking for a puch case with gears, clutch, and magneto but don't need the crank, cylinder etc $50.00 plus whatever the shipping is. Thanks

Re: WTB Puch Case

one or two speed?

One speed please.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=2&i=97119&t=96962

I was/still am asking $100 for all of thses things shipped.

1. 12mm bing couldnt be dirtier, needs a new: jet, choke lever, cable guide, top gasket, and top bolts,

2. speedo 1700 miles

3. speedo drive gear

4. headlight bucket off of my freespirit

5. e50 bottom end, 1700 miles.

Nor Cal Mopeds /

I have an e50 case with a clutch and crank I will sell, all the internals are fine as I recall, newer bearings and seals, I can inlude a magneto as well, 65 bucks, 75 with the stator plate/magneto, I can ship very quickly too.

Nor Cal Mopeds /

oh a top end will be more, this motor is essentially good to go as i recall, its been a while, I have a pretty good top end for 35 bucks, Im going off ebay prices

Yo steve, send me an email. ill hook you up.

I have 1 E-50 with a bent crank from cylinder removal it's all yours For $40 plus shipping

Rags

I also, have a pair of REAL 1977 Maxi Sport Snowflake Mags with "Puch" stamped on sides 125.00 for the set plus shipping for any takers, And they only Go as a SET so do even ask.

Opposed to fake snowflake rims?

yes, AS IN NON PUCH KNOCK OFFS

Just messin, the Girmeccas (sp) were knock offs?

« Go to Topic — end of thread