its the blue one, give me your offer

1160211948_dsc00216.jpg

Re: zundapp 517

whats the milage on it, does it run, any problems and does it have a title

and do u live in or near south jersey

tightie whitie /

netherlands buddy, just click on the username and it pops up his profile, and where he lives

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

his net address even ends in .nl

and after Author: it says "dutch"

considering you gave no info. 500

haha it aint a puch maxi, 500, this thing is rare, there are max 7 or 8 in america.

+ its from 1976, so oldtimer

Why are you giving him the business about his offer? That's what you said to do - make an offer. He did that. If you're looking for a specific price, then name it and stop all of this offer nonsense. Also, $500 isn't bad considering that he would also have to pay to ship that thing from the Netherlands.

shipping from there would be horrific. And you didnt even say if it ran so what your descriptions leads me to think is worst case about everything that i cant see in the picture. which isnt much

when it comes to the engine it runs perfect, the quality is much much higher than a puch or batavus or anything.

The engine was revised in august and everything like the driveshaft, clutch, christmas tree axel , the cilinder and everything else is new.

miles? how was it kept. and clearly if your not satisfied with 500 you have something in mind. what is it?

with this engineblock and all its componants only 400 km (175 miles)

1000 dollar, dollars arent much worth

douch bag he lives in the netherlands. So stop trying to give him crap about the lack of info, are you going to swim to get it? Then why the hell do you care? Go back to the performance column with the other little kids

+ i have to ship over 9 cars, so i can ship this one with litlle extra costs

but then the price will be about 1200/1400

i know drew properbly doesnt have the money anyway

ive got the money to get any ped i need. but if i wanna pay 1400 for something ill get one of the new lx's with the A55 engines. Just cause you live in the netherlands dosent mean you dont have mileage, know the conditions in which it was kept and run. Yes i will give you the fact that it looks nice and may be rare. But your just nuts for 1000 or over considering shipping

and huffy suck my bird im trying to find a new moped. i clearly participate in this site as much as anyone else and i can post where i want.

than try reading, i already told that i cant ship it over.

and an lx? an a55 engine with alot of plastic around it

a 517 is 100% metal, and still it runs 85 kmph (about 40 mph)

arent the majority of people on this site from north america?

yea so? wtf is your point?

it cost me about 800-900 euros to ship my monza from the netherlands. its about the same size as this bike so i would assume it would be similar costs.

517 is bigger, but as i already said (if you people would simply listen/read) i can ship it over to any part of america, for only 100 us dollars extra

Can you explain your profile information as posted below?

_Im 16 yo, i have bought this zundapp a year ago but since i ahd a small accident i doesnt run anymore, wich sucks.

i have replaced the carboretor, the ignition and the cilinder but still no luck_

So, what kind of accident and what was broken? $100 to ship that to my door, eh?

it costs more than 100 dollars to ship it from 1 state to the next within the US. i dont see how you could possibly do this.

SCAM ALERT

This guy is full of shit

Re: SCAM ALERT

proof?

Read his profile and his responses sounds like a rippoff

ok if you allt hink that way about it, good, than fuck off

why can i deliver it so cheap? i need to deliver 9 Spiker cars, each of such a value that shipping this zundapp would seem like nothing.

they have to be deliverd all over the US, thats why there is a great possibility i have to come by your state and i can drive towards you or even to you home.

and the morron who said something about my post a year ago, go n toss off, i have had it checked up, and replaced almost everything except for the frame and the tank n stuff because those parts wernt damaged

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account