WTB or Trade: For Top Tank Moped in South Florida

Justin Campbell /

Hey All,

My appreciation for top tank mopeds has grown dramatically. I have found about ten mopeds in the last year, none of which have been top tankers... I'm looking for my first...

If there is anyone who may have one, I would be very interested in purchasing it. I have 5 great mopeds in my garage and am willing to trade for a quality top tank ped as well. Money is no object for the right ped... I'll pay top dollar for a good one.

Thanks in advance for your replies,

Justin

BTW, Attached is a picture of my peds... they are all availble to be traded for the right bike (The Yellow Honda Hobbit, however, would take one fantastic top tank to even consider a trade...)

1160079416_fleet.jpg

Re: WTB or Trade: For Top Tank Moped in South Flor

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Justin, I can possibly lead you the right direction.

Justin Campbell /

Justin suicycle's Cimatti? Something similar?

There's a lazer top tank that was just listed on ebay in lake worth. It's in rough shape and I think Handybikes still sells a bunch of parts for this kind of moped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&item=150043246973&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Justin Campbell /

Thanks for the head's up... I sent the seller an email...

ANYONE ELSE???

Justin

Justin Campbell /

Nobody?

Justin

I have a magnum rolling chassis with tank se4at and tail good for a project ped. $75.00 in Tampa. I have other parts too.

Justin Campbell /

I would be interested... no engine? no carb?

I'd rather buy one that's complete, not running is ok, but I don't wanna look for obscure parts if I don't have to...

Anyone else? I got cash and peds... trades are possible...

Thanks,

Justin

What's Obscured? there's tons of Magnum parts out there I have all the parts You'd need, Bring the $75 Plus MORE CASH and you could build what ever you want.

Including Za50 blocks

Look at my profile pic you see the Magnums. I have 3

I'm interested in the rolling chassis, plus other parts that you may have kicking around. I have a magnum MkII that needs a few things, mainly a center stand, flywheel and a magneto.

jae.

COME ON DOWN let's PLAY THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

I have what you need. I'm cleaning out for more room. I still have a the Orange Crush Pinto for Brentus.

e-mail me and We'll hook up. I get over to Davenport for work once a month @ I-4 and HWY 27 maybe we can meet there or Set up a time you can come to PLANT CITY. 1- hr ride for ya.

« Go to Topic — end of thread