WTB 1967 Allstate compact scooter Puch Motor 2 str

Need a 40cc 2stroke Puch (allstate 1967 motor) Must run great. ill pay shipping too. gopeds2@yahoo.com JC

1159929457_f0_12.jpg

Re: WTB 1967 Allstate compact scooter Puch Motor 2

is that really only 40cc? i thought they were 60

According to the original manual ,it states 40cc in many places,it takes a mix fuel,its a 3 speed,kick start.

i'm getting one on saturday, really excited, i'm gonna paint it tan and brown, here's a photoshop of what i hope it'll look like

1160012475_allstatepainted.jpg

i have 2 of them vin numbers are only 15 apart and they both have low miles; but one has set up now 30+ years so its locked up and needs seat recovered.everthing else is ok.

1160012914_f0_12.jpg

chad thats the same paint job as my scooter

1160013224_vespa.jpg

beautiful, i wish i had a beater vespa like that, i don't want a shiny one with low miles, i want a beat up rusty workhorse like that.

JC did you buy those off of ebay a month or so ago? if so i saw them

its not a beater! its in really good shape for 41 years unrestored. I bought it from a dealership as a project. $3 later I was running. changed the plug, cleaned the carb, flipped the sectret killswitch they didnt know about and it idled like a dream.

it's beautiful, no doubt about that. where's that secret kill switch?

its a secret!

come on, what if i am end up in the same situation as you at some point? it's a good thing to store in the back of your brain

It was specific to that bike, dude. There's no secret kill switch on all Vespas.

hello you guys i am looking for a motor not a chat group; ok any one have a motor or not;

lol... jimmie.. i dont have a motor but that thing is AWESOME!!! I wish i had one! Sorry to chat!

Kev

no problem Kev. i have another one it needs a motor but is complete,needs seat covered and a cleaning. PS i have the original Book and papers. thanks Jimmie

wow! Thats pretty awesome. Ill keep an eye out for an engine!!

Kev

I think it's one of the _longest shots in the world_ , asking for a perfect motor.

I've never seen one say it was only 40cc. Only 60cc. But then again I don't own any. I've only looked at them due to having a few Allstate MoPeds. Every Compact I've ever seen has a 60cc motor on it. ('til now, I guess)

The Sabres also have 60cc's with even more gears!

My peds only have 2-speeds, but they made European models with 3-speeds frequently.

That's about the nicest compact I've ever seen!

---_DeeZy_

Since I didn't want to clog up your other post, I'll ask it here.

Why can't ya just rebuild that one?

thanks Deezy its a Puch 40 cc motor 2 stroke. thanks for the compliment also; jimmie

well i may do that if i cant find one. thanks.

Jason Luther /

my compact has a 60cc, and deezy sabres have a 50cc engine, with 6 hp

well i suppose a 60cc would fit. but both of mine ate 40cc 3 speeds,and the serial numbers are only 15 apart(puch Motors it says in the Book>

I believe ya.

And "oh yeah, I forgot", Jason....

I better get outa here, since my memory is failing me in such a terrible way today!

--dz

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account