WTB:Tomos Streetmate

I am looking for a tomos streetmate some where near new jersey or in new jersey. must be silver or black not the orange version. good cosmetic health and engine must be running well. someone please hit me back.

Re: WTB:Tomos Streetmate

i have one, just got it, 06, flat blak its in my profile, it had 115 miles on it $1800 and its urs i got it for right under $1900 with all the tax and all those other gay shit they throw in

-Samz

it has 115 miles on it*

Are you still selling it? Why are you selling it? I am VERY interested and have been looking for that ped for ever. I am in morris county,NJ.

hale sports in cape may court has a shit load of all new tomos

samz, do you have the title for it and where exactly do you live? because Andy;s doesnt get them in until november or december. plus why are u selling it didnt u just get it? anyway ide much rather buy it from a previous owner than from a shop because then i get charged for tax and shit, and they're not even gettin them in until november or december. They didnt even guarentee me if black would by coming in either. So hit me back.

samz just got his he is not going to sell it im telling hale sports has all the new tomoses in stock and i think he has all the colors to

hales dosent have them

in black that is

« Go to Topic — end of thread