wtb or trade for 80 or 125 aero or elite

i know scooter are gay but their good for wheelys i want it for a project i want to do so it dont have to be nice just running or close too i have this pinto i would trade it runs good has bored barb and bitubo with 62 jet i would like a 125 but would settle for a 80 elite or areo also i have a gadabout and honda urban express

1159842150_000_0135.jpg

Re: wtb or trade for 80 or 125 aero or elite

bump

Gawd , When I moved to Texas from Calif I listed a perfect Honda Elite 150 Deluxe for 5 days on C-List at $350 with title no - response . Sold it on the day I pulled out the driveway to a passerby neighbor for $500 . Sorry Leo but Dang that hurt , but I kept my 11 mopeds and Cushman instead. Just would not fit in the trailer.

hey toecutter, try this guy, # is 517-676-0583. Motorcycle/atv junkyard in mason, by lansing.

Maitland Of the Loin /

i had an almost perfect aero 50 with title listed in the bay area and it took forever to sell

finally sold it for 400

thanx man ill try it i just got some more peds a 50v mobilet,jawa,and some b something not sure how to say it their in good shape that 50v is real nice give me a call man

I'll give you three old boots and some dirty socks for that Bianca.

Hey I need some binaca, hook me up. I am picking up some old honda (guy dont know what it is) and a spree (ooohhh who wants it) tomorrow. Tom if it's an express I'll ship you the headlight, in exchange for a free night out with the white indian.

Hey, thats White Cloud, my main squeeze.

she's cheatin on ya

Hey toecutter, what's your phone# again (emailed ya). ALso, over here by me there is a 79 or 80 old yamaha or honda 80cc dirtbike in EXCELLENT original running condition. Guy wants 350, but it's been sitting there a while. It is a 4 or 5 speed manual clutch lol if you would want that motor to mount? It looks like it would work on a ped. Lemme know if you want pics of it.

oh forgot to say.....it is like an enduro-style, has blinkers I believe........

find out what modle it is if you can my#9896725011 let me know on the honda ped your gitting

went to snap pics of the dirtbike, and it's gone now. Guy cant meet me to get those 3 peds I was supposed to get this morning. Now he says tomorrow or friday. I think that little 80cc dirtbike was brought inside due to the shitty weather. If I see it back out, I'll talk to the guy and get some pics and a model #.

yo

The little dirtbike is back out front of the guys houde now. I went to pick up the 2 peds today, turns out the guy only had one. It was a basketcase spree, gave him $30, just to part it out. But this guy has TONS of motors and dirtbikes and mini bikes, just not too many peds. He has a honda CT90/S90 motor with a messed up carb on it with 4 speed manual, wants 50, a early 70,s suzuki something with a 120cc 4 speed, completre bike with bent forks and bars, wants 100. He just had mountains and mountains of stuff. It took us literally an hour of digging through PILES of motorcycles and crap just to find the one ped he did have lol.

damn did that guy want to sell every thing or just bits and peices id buy it all if he was willing does he sell stuff on line if not he mite not know what some shit is worth we could rip him off that would be fun no just kidding i mite have to check this place out can that spree be put back to gather is all the pats there to get it running let me know this shit man come on wtf

tightie whitie /

no, the spree is a basketcase. No plastic except by the speedo, no starter, no head, was sitting outside with the top of the motor off, water filled engine, still cranks though. No front wheel. This guy sells everything he has, no he is never on the computer, dont think he has one. He sells whole or parts, whatever, he just wants money. Supposedly he sold a entire trailer with like 15 mopeds on it, some running, for 100. That pissed me off.

i just got some more peds another motbicane and 3 yamaha qt50 and a yamaha dt50 2 stroke liguide cooled five speed the fucker rips

« Go to Topic — end of thread