F/S 1982 fa 50

I have a 82 fa 50 for sale it is non running and i have no title for it i cant figure out what is wrong with it and i dont really feel like trying to anyway but i have all the parts for it the seat is ripped and the back tire is flat so yea if you want it make an offer I live in snj

Re: F/S 1982 fa 50

ill get pics up tomorrow after school its red

Jeremy Smoot /

If you are interested in parting it out, I would be interested. I am in Indiana, so buying the whole moped is out of the question for me.

Thank you,

Jeremy

Hey, where in jersey is it?? I'd be willing to pay 75$ for it and I can pick iy up this weekend. Where in nj are you located??

never mind, cape may is about 2 1/2 hours too far for me

what parts do you want

Jeremy Smoot /

-Complete piston (piston, rings, pin, circlip)

-cylinder

-headlight assembly (minus the plastic housing bucket)

-1 rear turn signal assembly (including lens)

-1 turn signal lens

-front brake pads

If you can help me, please let me know for how much, including shipping.

Thank you,

Jeremy

part it out man. I have parted out 3 fa50's on ebay and here. Parts that are worth $$: airbox, kickstarters(complete assembly) seat, any turn signals ,taillight,headlight, triangle pieces with footpegs on them, carberator, you'll get more out of it trust me. Unless it looks really good, part it out.

i only have front signals no back but i do have all the other stuff so ill get it all together and give you a price

no no no, I dont want them. I'm saying put the parts on ebay. The parts I listed are the ones that will fetch $$

i know i was talking to jeremy

oh ok

Jeremy Smoot /

Actually, a front turn signal assembly will work too, as I have the rear "stem", so i can just remove the short stem from a front turn signal, and it will be what I need for the rear.

Jeremy

ok its to late now and i have to work tomorrow but i will try to get all the stuff together this weekend

hit me up with a email rorymofoenr@yahoo.com

« Go to Topic — end of thread