Bullet wheels

Anyone got a pair of the original style w/ brakes that they wanna get rid of??

Thanks

Re: Bullet wheels

Please?????? Pretty please???

I have a set, with brakes! Make offer. They are the oLd style.

Well....dude I know got his for 50 bucks shipped so how does that sound? If you can get pics, I'd like to see them.

I live in Lawernce, KS. Zip 66044.

Thanks

Sure, YOu can paypal me at dancingoalie@comcast.net. You can see the rims in this picture, but I don't have any newer pictures. You can see 1 and a half of them. One is black and blue, one is gold. Would you like a paint job for $5?

1159741534_moped_and_misc_031.jpg

That sounds about what a can of spray paint cost. lol

hey do u have a mirror and a centerstand for a tomos targa lx??and are those black rims for a tomos targa lx??how much for them?

5 bux for paint? How good of a job will it be?? I was going to paint them when I got them, but I'll be pretty picky about getting a good job done on them. I want them white, so it'll definitely take a few coats. If you can guarantee a good job on them w/ a decent quality paint, I'd be glad to let you do it. :)

How soon could you get them shipped? The brakes in pretty good condition?

Adam, are you aware of Rick's shipping policies and procedures? If not, you may want to rethink this deal. His track record for shipping isn't exactly the greatest. Yeah Rick, I just called you out. Say what you want - all I have to do is pull up some old posts for proof so you might as well just save it.

OUCH !

lol i heard that through the grapevine as well.....

Are these accusations true??

Rick The Shipper /

Ok, I am not going to lie. I had 2 problems out of many. I never ripped anyone off and in the end people were happy. I will ship your stuff, I am not doing that anymore.

Also, I will let you paint them. I was going to get them one color so they looked better.

Rick

Brakes??? Are they decent?? Are they going to kill me?

I never used the wheels, but the brakes move and operate good.

Okay so we're agreed. I'll paypal you 50 smackaroos and you ship the wheels to my address asap.

Cool?

Hello?

Deal. My paypal is Dancingoalie@comcast.net. I will ship tomorrow afternoon.

Cool. Payment sent.

Thanks

OMG TAKE LONG Re: Bullet wheels

Just so everyone is clear...I paid on the 3rd and the wheels are scheduled to arrive on the 23rd.

All this after he said he would ship 3 day select.

Not so much "Richtheshipper" after all.

sigh

Re: OMG TAKE LONG Re: Bullet wheels

Double OUCH !

Sometimes it pays to listen to your Friends !!

Sorry to hear about the slow deal , doesn't sound sour yet just slow.

slow "might" be an under-statement......

Like I said in the e-mail, I was not aware that the payment was sent. You said:

"No worries. Sounds good and I"ll let you know when I get them.

Thanks"

The guy (Mike) at my UPS Store, said that UPS ground will take just as long as 3 day, and that he would have them out the next day.

« Go to Topic — end of thread