WTB express head lights

would like to have some of the express head lights that you can change the bulbs in. but will take the others if they work.

Re: WTB express head lights

no, the head light and bracket that goes on the 76 through 80 expresses. I don't need the whole bucket, what is that off of

bump

Leon Swarmer /

I gone mine at my Honda dealer.

If you do a search years back Prolly in the repair forum,. maybe this one, you can find a manufacturer and the part #

but be warned, I've done a lot of posting

Leon

hey tom, look for honda hobbit or pa50 parts on ebay, the headlights sure look interchangeable. I am picking up a spree and an old honda(guy dont know what it is) tomorrow. If it's an express I'll hook you up with the headlight.

Huffy, I don't know what year the made it, but one year of the NC50, you could just change the small bulb, and not the whole dam beam. the fa 50 bulb will work, but the adjuster won't line up. I would settle for fa50 bulbs. I learned the hard way, don't ever start an express without the battery, it will blow the bulb in a split second.

cant you just put a jumper wire in place of the battery and start it ?

yes, but the battery works as a voltage regulator, I knew this, and started it any way, anxious to get it running. I also could have unplugged the dam light duh.

I bid on that one on ebay. save your fa50 head lights, they will work to.

I literally have NOTHING but razz shit. I am going to go hang myself off my balcony, or rig up a pulley system to drag myself behing my van while I drive it

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account