LOTS OF MOPED PARTS!!!!

im not to sure what i have but i know what bikes i have stripd down so ill make a list of the bikes and if any one needs some thing just email me and ill tell you if i have it , cady (3) , peugeot 102 , garreli , vespa ciao , there are some other odds and ends from other bikes but i do have alotta parts just ask and ill see what iv got

Re: LOTS OF MOPED PARTS!!!!

got any head light fixtures for the 77 through 80 expresses? the part that holds the bulb, not the whole thing.

Maitland Of the Loin /

I need a working 12.10 carb from the vespa ciao, as well as the right side cover.

and if you have a working gurtner carb for a 103 I need that too.

email me @ maitland@asis.com I would like to pay for them by sunday so you can ship them out asap

i am looking for a garelli headlight, seat, and newer pedals if you have them!

let me know

Thanks

well iv got the head light thats for sure i just saw it today

motobecane bottom end with good bearings.

this isnt a good pic but yes i do have a bottom end , i have all the parts to go with it to make a running motor if you need any thing eles

1159667292_parts002.jpg

How bout sachs parts??

do you have the fuel petcock for the P 102?

Oh or the muffler to the P 102, and the pedals too?

i should have both of the thing you need for the 102 i will go out in a half anhour and get a picture and post it up on here

yup i have all of that stuf i just went out and checked i will sell the muffler , the petcock , and the pedals for $30 and you ship it

Do you have any good seats for sale? Even if they have rips in them, I'm interested.

Do you have any sachs parts??

yes i have some seats what kind do you need ? round seat post or like a boxy seat post thing? and no i have no sachs parst i dont think

this part is found in some avanti garelli engines.youd have to open the engine case to find out.its attatched to the pedal spindle inside.

1159729743_image007.jpg

It's a round seat post. I don't really mind what kind, as long as its comfortable. Do you have any pictures of the seats?

well i have a puch seat and another one off a 102 but not realy any pictures

any tomos mirrors or a black front fairing for a tomos or a centerstand for a tomos

The puch seat sounds good. Will you be able to get a picture of it?

i have a mirror but i think its off a kinetic other then that nothing realy as far as tomos goes

here is the puch seat ....not a vary good pic but so far none of my pics have been good

1159742542_par_ts001.jpg

can u check if the mirror would fit a tomos?b

it probably would but im not sure how am i gonna check ? lol i don't have tomos anything

can any one tell me what this motor is out of ? lol i striped the bike down but forget what it was , if any one needs it tell me it turns over thats all i know ...

1159748202_motor001.jpg

Maitland Of the Loin /

hey did you ever get ahold of your friend with the carb? and do you know if it works?

any clue?

it is junk ...looks like its been sitting in an old pond since new lol and even if it was good i think he wants it for some reason

jlee sorry i can't help you out with the part you need sorry

thanx any way