Just got!!!

Hey so yea its Samz, i got rid off all my ttlx stuff and sold my yellow project bike. it was a sad moment yes but u have to move on, os i got a streetmate,I always wanted one, peopel find them ugly, but once u are next to it its not so bad, its flat black and has everything else it normaly would, but yea now im looking to replace the stock exhaust with the stock higher performance exhaust , and 1977mopeds is the only place i know, and there sold out, any help?

-Samz

1159639288_cimg0362.jpg

Re: Just got!!!

Very cool . So uh at this point why not just go for a full size bike ??? I mean even a 250 Nighthawk is only around $500 beat up . Just for grins , What did ya pay for it ??

cuz he's only 15 and he loves mopeds thats why

i've been thinking about getting that same one. thats the one i origionally wanted back in april when i was first getting my ped. than somethings went down and i ended up with my purple st that i've been able to modify so im comfortable with it now. But i'd still like to get one of the streetmates, i was thinking about doing what you did. How do you like yours?

well im not gana get a full bike because im 15 right now, plus when i do turn 17 im gana get a scooter, the ones that u would ride in costa rica and bermuda, and do shit to that too, i spen $1,872, =[ kinda pricey, but its my last moped , i think lol, well at least untill i pay off the $1000 that i still owe my dad lol. But yea the moped is great, you sit really high, liek its weird compared to the ttlxs, u sit liek on the ground , but this, it feels liek ur standing up lol, plus it also has the A55 in it to, tso thats good. After i sold my ttlx i wanted to get an st also, i wanted a black one, and wanted to put spoked rims on it , and make it look sweet, but this moped is bad for one reson, its hard to find performance parts for it and if u do, ther $600 on mr moped !!! it sucks lol.

-Samz

$110 on 1977 mopeds. pipe lookes just like the stock pipe and comes with a 28 tooth sprocket

i know you've only had it for a day, but i imagine you've ridden it abit. do you like it better than the feel of the lx? what dont you like about it?

how fast is it stock?

i know several people with them, 30-35

it does like 31-32 and it feels like ur drivein a lazy boy chair or somethin...its too damn comfortable...it dont feel like a moped at all...the only thing i noticed about samz's nd my neighbors is that the mirror shakes like an 8yr old on crack wen it reaches the top of 2nd gear

very true the mirror shakes so much, plus i want to get anoyther second mirror for the other side, ive had it for like 4 or more days, i have like 75 miles on it i think, its starteing to go faster now that the engine is starting to break in, but yea 1977mopes is out of stock, for the pipes and stuff, but the only thing that i dont liek about the moped is that the gas is under the seat, and its in the frame, and also the steering lock is very confusing

-Samz

« Go to Topic — end of thread