MOPED HAS TO SELL SOONN!!!!

i have a post up on here but it wasnt atracting any one seriously ready to come take theis bikes away for what i think is a reasonable price , you can have the cady for 300 obo and the garelli for 400 obo they have to sell by the end of next month!!!!!!!

1159569454_photoer24523653002.jpg

Re: MOPED HAS TO SELL SOONN!!!!

if there's no interest, i would be interested in part of that garelli, namely the front end and the muffler.

i have a muffler but no down pipe!

You have the same garelli as me, if your willing to part it out let me know. I could use a bunch of the parts. I'm in Niagara Falls

chris, this is lindsay that you were emailing when you were looking for a moped. i need the front end off that garelli, perhaps we could split on it and part it out?

i am leaving for europe on thursday but i'll be back on october 19th, if you're interested in doing something like that let me know.

LOL! finally getting rid of the Garelli eh? i'm gonna miss it.

don't sell the Cady. there will be no even challenge now when racing.

not this bike im not gonna consider it this bike is so clean it fires up like first kick , i parted on out like 2 months ago i would given you the fork but i gave it to a frend for his vespa i have a gas tank a compleate frame , both fenders still a home made pipe , both wheels and a set of handle bars for the garreli still

fair enough, i hate it when nice bikes get parted out too.

i might be interested in the handlebars, front fender, wheels and pipe though. got any pictures? how much $ are we talking?

1 will pay $1 more than what lindsay offers you :)

wow that's fair:)

hahahaha i'm just kidding, I don't need those parts

haha, i know.......................what would you like for those parts phil? i'm in toronto but might be able to come and pick them up.

lindsay, you can come down and get all of the garrelli parts i have for $60 , that would give you a frame kick stand , rack , gas tank , great looking fenders , a set of compleate wheels (rims tubes tires brakes) , handle bars and i think a seat post

SOLD! I'll come and do that. Can it wait until after the 19th when I get back from Europe? If it can't I might be able to come up before Thursday but it's going to be difficult.

John Joedicke /

Lindsay, If you need someone to pick them up, let me know. You do the $ thing and I'll get them for you and hold till you are back. Let me know.

John Joedicke /

Damn Lindsay I thought you were talking about Niagara Falls. Sorry can't help with Peterbough.

haha, thanks anyway john:) the thought is much appreciated:)

shoot me an email phil (motormatic@gmail.com) i might even be able to get my brother to come up and get them while i'm gone. he drives through that way sometimes.

MOPED HAS TO SELL SOONN!!!!

hey phil, i'm back in town now. i could try to come pick up those garelli parts this week if you've still got them.

« Go to Topic — end of thread