Brand New Vespa Bravo Engine $200

I've got a Brand new Vespa Bravo engine for sale. Complete but no carb included

Re: Brand New Vespa Bravo Engine $200

POST A PIC

I have 10 additional photos. If you want additional photos, e-mail me.

1159622387_bravo1.jpg

How do you get a brand new engine? I thought everthing was gone and used and rebuilt was the only way to go.

allegedly scooterworks bought a bunch of new engines. there is a magic word you have to say if you call, because they will deny having them. if I remember right they sell them for 295. so this is actually a good deal.

I see thanks..

Brian, 1st will this work for a Grande? I have turn signals. Also how would the transaction happen shipping cost, payment Etc.. Do you have Paypal?

It came from scooterworks. I bought the last two Bravo Moped engines. I'm selling this one at a loss. will never use it! signals. however,

I do have a vespa grande engine that will work with turnsignals. It is an oil injected model. Oil tank included in the sale. $80.00

for either the bravo or grande, shipping is at buyers expense. Money Order, Certified check only, NO PAYPAL.

Shipping weight from 60077 = 15 lbs. US Mail or UPS, your option. You will pay exactly what I pay for shipping. Go to USPS.com to determine shipping via Priority Mail or Parcel Post.

Thanks Brian, I will have to see if I can salvage the Grande engine I just purchased off Ebay. I am currentlly campaigning for parts on the moped repair forum. If not Ill be in touch that is if you have the pieces still. Thanks again Mike

« Go to Topic — end of thread