puch magnum in SF or bay area

Hellarad Johnnny Johnnny /

looking for a puch magnum in or around the SF area.

thanks

Re: puch magnum in SF or bay area

good luck. if the treats dont own it, the creatures are trying to buy it. unless you get really really really lucky, your only bet is to buy one somewhere else and have it shipped to SF. If you go on ebay and find one, just email the guy and say you will pay for shipping. even if it says "local pickup only" you can tell the guy all he has to do is drain the gas and tranny fluid and stick it in a bicycle box DHL will pick it up and it wont cost you over $100.

They can be attained, but it's way hard in SF. For like months straight you gotta check CL constantly. I got one by constantly checking the other CL areas that are sorta close enough to make a day trip. Click on the main CL page's CALIFORNIA link. Then it gives you the list of all the CL cities nearby that post. Reno/Tahoe, Fresno, Humboldt, Modesto, Stockton/Tracy, etc. It took some diligence, but I finally found one that way for a decent price in Sac. Then rent yourself a Zipcar (zipcar.com , it's pretty cheap actually) or Cityshare soccer-mom van for a couple of hours, fold down the seats and scoop that shit up. Good luck.

Maitland Of the Loin /

i found mine in santa rosa. to be honest I just posted a wanted ad on craigslist and someone emailed me about a puch, turns out it was a magnum

thanks, for the advice. If I have to Ill wait it out to get one. DAMN THOSE CREATURES AND THEIR MONOPOLY! just kidding. who are the treats?

the evil cousins of the creatures. they split off last spring due to some, ummm pretty fucked up drama. they ride all magnums.

are they associated with treat street by any chance?

is 6000 miles alot?

no not really.

about how much does one weigh with all the fluid drained?

120lbs or so

have you shipped a moped from the east coast before? if so, how much did it cost?

how much and how hard would it be to find, buy and install a new peckcock on a 1979 magnum?

That guy meant to say "petcock" in that listing. These are real easy to find on ebay moped shops. They're like 20 bucks plus shipping.

Oh yeah, and it's about the easiest thing to install. Literally just screw it in and attach a hose. Even I can't fuck it up.

It depends on how much work the guy is willing to do. If he just wants to have it crated and freight shipped, it could cost you 300$. if he wants to drain the fluids, take off the pedals and handlebars and put it in a bicycle box it will be under 100$ with DHL

how should I go about regestering this thing? it supposedly doesnt have any paperwork, so what do I need? a bill of sale? well, whatever, im just hella happy i found one.

anybody?

dmv

Gotta ask, names need not be mentioned . What exactly happened ??? Just moved from that area . Missed their rides.

« Go to Topic — end of thread