various puch parts for sale

i have a few pipes, various chrome parts and other small parts, wheels, and a fork for puch maxi. i also have a cats eye and a peugot fender. ill sell and ship for a fare price, but im looking to get them out off my hands,

greger,gb

Re: various puch parts for sale

that peugeot fender...would it happen to be from a 103sp???

Get me a pic so I can see if it's the correct one. Also a price including shipping. Thanks

Jim

Bing jets?

im fairly certain its from a 103sp. ill throw a pic up later today. and yes the price would include shipping.

greger, gb

sorry,

i lost all my jets when i moved to school in august. chris at mopedwarehouse.com is a great guy and probably has what you need.

greger, gb

heres a pic of the fender before i cleaned it up. i hope its what your looking for.

greg, gb

1159819045_100_4464.jpg

i also have four 12mm bing carbs in good shape and ready to bolt on. i have a few spare parts ones as well.

greger, gb

what kind of pipes and do you have the cats eye yet? how much shipped?

Tracey

what do you wan't for all those bing carbs?

i have 2 maxi pipes in great shape, all cleaned out and torched. i have one other maxi pipe that is in ok shape, and a magnum pipe that is in decent shape. as for the cats eye, i have it and it was working when i put it in my box last year. ill try to get a shipping quote sometime soon and ill look around to see what a fair preice may be for it.

greg, gb

ive seen good working order 12mm bings go for $20 and more each on ebay, but i dont feel like goin through the hassle of ebay if i can get them off to true moped riders. are you looking to get all of them, even the two spare ones? ill put up some pics of them tomorrow too.

greg, gb

what do you want for a maxi center stand?

>>>i have some extra bing jets lying around, maybe 56, 58 or something like that...

How much for the Magnum exhaust? Also, if possible I'd like to buy just one of those carbs. I'm trying to get my Magnum running.

Do you have any other Magnum parts?

ill need to take the magnum pipe by the post office to get a shipping quote, but im thinking maybe $20 plus shipping. it has a few small dents and scratches, but it worked great when i last used it. i can torch out the carbon gunk and try to polish it as best i can. also, its a two part pipe, and ive sealed it with gasket material which worked, but it would be best to get an origional gasket for it, if your picky.

greg, gb

various puch parts for sale

I emailed you.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account