Re: F/S: Dellorto PHBG

Pic 1

1159470693_dscn1310.jpg

Pic 2

1159470776_dscn1311.jpg

Pic 3

and I would like $80 + shipping, its has no dings or anythig, ive never used it, but I got it used... I was going to try to put it on my tomos but decided against it

1159471082_dscn1312.jpg

F/S: Dellorto PHBG

still for sale

F/S: Dellorto PHBG

bump

80$ is alot for a used carb dude. they only cost 65$ new from germany. i would pay you 50$ + shipping if you dont find a buyer.

Smitty Smith /

What's the shipping and wait time from Germany Harold???

it depends. best case scenario is 2 weeks and worst case is 1-2 months. the netherlands and german shops just dont give a shit about us it seems lol. shipping is usually around 20% of the cost of the item.

good point smitty, thanks

and its in great shape, the lowst pprice Ive seen it for is 100, and Ive seen them sold for upwards of 120, so 80 seems fair

Hah...Smitty, that's you selling brand new ones on ebay too. Good show, my man.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34284&item=280027316619

hahahaha

so brand new 80 i might go for it

like i said..........

Smitty Smith /

But you guys have to realize that these parts are typically more expensive here in the US, because we have to import them over here from other countries. Most of you already know how high shipping from over-seas and how long the wait can be. But most of you do not realize however, how much work is involved in us businesses getting set-up to buy parts from other countries. Trust me, it's a real pain! Not only does it get really difficult to translate and convert currencies and such, but there's also a friggin' mountain of paper-work involved. I sure wouldn't be doing it, if I didn't love Mopeds so much, because the pay really sucks for all of the work involved!

I'd also like to say that my parts listings are normally MUCH cheaper on eBay, than they are from my actual website. But I think this is also true for most Moped parts suppliers on the internet.

$80 isn't a bad price at all for a PHBG carb, even a good used one. $80 for a brand-new PHBG is dirt cheap!

ok, $70 sound good

« Go to Topic — end of thread