Top tank in newj jersey

I am trying to help my friend rich fiind a top tank in new jersey he would like to find a tomos or puch he wants something he can make into a go fast machine. cosmetic dose have to be great but must run and must have title. will spend around 300 bucks.

Re: Top tank in newj jersey

See Ya Moped Army /

You'll be hardpressed to find a running, titled top tank for that price. $500 would be a more realistic price range.

You want a good looking, well running, tomos top tank for 300 bucks? are you insane. try 500 for the cheapest one that you can get that runs descent and looks descent.

ok he told me to put this up. willing to spend 800 max on any tomos

thats more reasonalable. where in jersey do you live. Ive got a friend with a great looking 2005 black ttlx that ruyns and looks great. he can do 800

south jersey in pittsgrove.

maybe bei nterested in moped drew can u email me or soemthing

dont steal my post make a new.

wow you are such a ..... man, i just can't believe...... i swear sometimes....... ah fuck it.

fucking new jersey

lol sorry it just annoys me.

haha sorry man but just chill it looks like we just both need a moped in nj because obviously thats the only fucken way to get around in this strict lawed state.

« Go to Topic — end of thread