FS: A3, A35 parts and '93 golden bullet frame

Jordan Caughey /

My last thread was kinda scattered so the admins can delete it if they wish.

I have some A3 and A35 engine/tranny parts and a '93 golden bullet frame.

I have 2 Dellorto Intakes for A3 and 1 Encarwi intake for A3

I have lots of A3 engine and tranny parts. I have one Ported A35 cylinder and one reedvalve both the cylinder and reeds include gaskets. I also have a 1993 Golden Bullet frame with swing arm and 1980 indian shocks. I have pics of everyhting if needed. I have lots of parts just send me an E-mail with something you need and I'll let you know if I have it and how much. My e-mail is jordan152004@yahoo.com.

FS: A3, A35 parts and '93 golden bullet frame

Hi, do you have the whole magneto/stator/flywheel set-up for an A3? Thanks. I'm at 66226 for a zip code. Thanks.

Bryan

"The babbling that I brook." - Pink Floyd

Sent an email also.

Re: FS: A3, A35 parts and '93 golden bullet frame

do you have a mirror or a center stand or a black front fairing...or all of these

do you have a crankshaft for either the A3 or A35. Also, who ported the A35 cylinder, did it run well when installed, and do you have a piston to include with the cylinder?

let me know,

thanks

Alex

Jordan Caughey /

No, I don't have a crank. Cylinder was ported by a friend of mine and it ran about 35mph. I don't have apiston either.

Jordan Caughey /

Phil, I have a left mirror from a '96 targa. I don't have a kickstand because it was welded on and no longer removable. niether of my bikes has fairings so no I don't have one of those either.

Jordan Caughey /

After school bump....

do u have a mirror, front fairing, and a kickstand!

Jordan Caughey /

Phil, please read the post right after youyr initial post. Thank You

Jordan Caughey /

Phil, Please read the post right after your initial post and it should answer your questions.

i have aa-3 crank w/ nobushing, whole a-35 top end without rings and some other parts

Hey where is everybody from ??? Can you include in your e-mail your city state zipcode

I've got a complete frontend Handlebars to frontwheel with levers cbles and speedo.

Sorry but I won't ship - Local only - Texas Frisco area.

Jordan Caughey /

I also have '93 golden bullet wheels with tires and tubes. I have Ducati 6v A3 flywheel & stator and a CEV 12v A35 flywheel & stator $20 each both work but the key has torn the inside up some. have 3x A3 cylinders and 3x A3 heads. buch of A3 case halves and tranny and flywheel covers. e-mail is jordan152004@yahoo.com

ill buy targa!

Jordan Caughey /

The targa I am parting out but if you want to buy whats left then feel free. I have only taken the motor and tranny off so far. the rest is still there and the bike is in decent looking shape.

Jordan Caughey /

Bullet wheels, tire, and tubes are pending....

Jordan I sent you your money

do you have a a35 left side cover? without the oil pump section?

Jordan Caughey /

Max magnem what did you buy from me? How did you pay? I checked paypal and it showed no increase and said nothing about recieving any payments.

Jordan Caughey /

as for everyone else, I have someone comming down saturday to look at the rest of what I have.

That was me. Bought the wheels, Targa, and a set of handle bars. Ooo, and a throttle assembly for a DelOrto carb. heh.

Hi Jordan I bought A35 clutch pieces and gears from you. Looks like you figured everything out because I received them in the mail today. However, I think the clutch pins accidentally fell out of one of the clutch assemblies as you removed it from the engine. There is only one clutch pin holding the three together. Will this thing still work with only one clutch pin?

bumps

« Go to Topic — end of thread