FS: A35 parts

Jordan Caughey /

I have 2x A35 cylinders one is ported and has slight scarring but is good. the second is nearly new still has cross-hatching. I also have an A35 head and some circlips and wrist pins. Also one set of good pistong rings with only a couple miles on them. I also have 3x A3 cylinder and heads. I don't have prices so just send an e-mail to jordan152004@yahoo.com and make an offer. thanks

Re: FS: A35 parts

Jordan Caughey /

Sorry I also have a dellorto 14/12 carb with 60jet and a offset a35 intake and a set of reeds with gaskets.

Jordan Caughey /

The carb is pending.

Jordan Caughey /

I also can take pictures of anything. If you e-mail me and tell me what you want pics of I'd be more than happy to take some.

I am sure my Friend Derek will want the good cylinder, I will tell him about this thread.

Jordan Caughey /

I also have some a3 case halves and tranny parts. I have some turn signals and tail light from '93 golden bullet.

Jordan Caughey /

Carb sold....

Cylinder, head, rings, and forks from '93 golden bullet pending.

still have the intake? wut do u meen by "offset"? is it str8 or does it curve out? wut size?

Dave Peterson /

Interested in the reeds and gaskets. Skipjaz

Jordan Caughey /

E-mail me with any offers on parts you guys need. If I have them and the offer is decent then I'll accept. Form of payments accepted are Paypal and Money order. E-mail is : jordan152004@yahoo.com . Thank You

« Go to Topic — end of thread