WTB: Casal Boss

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for a mid seventies Casal Boss. Condition doesn't matter. Heck, I'd take any year, but I really like the Boss from the 70's. Thanks.

Re: WTB: Casal Boss

bump..

John Joedicke /

How much you willing to pay? Have a 74. Pic in photo section, before and after.

John Joedicke /

How much do you want? I might have to make payments until I get the money from selling my car.

Hmmm, Canada is a bit far to travel for a moped. Sorry man.

John Joedicke /

Prancer, I am the one that is at Ike's every year. If you are really into a Casal I could maybe bring it down for you when he has his ride. The one thing with these

Casals' is you would probably not get it registered as a moped in Ohio as it has 2 manual gears and a rear foot brake. Parts are a bitch to find, so a parts bike you will not likely find. Some of the top tank ones are interchangable. This bike I restored 4 years ago and has lived in my basement ever since. There is cosmetic issues, like some paint off the cross beam/tank and a cracked headlight lens. Didn't want to paint it and loose the original colour. I have extra levers (magura) and a new 3 way switch (lights/horn/kill), a complete shifter for the left side of the bar with cables. And a Portugese owners manual which took me 5 years to locate. This engine will have to be broken in as it was ball honed and new rings in the top in. I have a registered title for the bike, but have not licenced it. It is big compared to a Tomos, more to the size of a small motorcycle.

And finally this is probably the only Casal "Boss" K 168 in North America, all the others you see in the MA site are European except for Duck's K 196 in Georgia. I have owned this bike since 1999 when I got her as a basket case litterly. cheers!

« Go to Topic — end of thread