Puch maxi, cimatti, Mp9, and ds 100 fer sale

IM back and with more goodies!

I have a good running 77-78 Puch Maxi with a 14mm intake on it i belive, real fast.. 400 bucks.

76 cimatti citty bike, rough little bike but has a good V-1 fan motor that is all complete, needs points ajusted to run. and a paint job....camoflauge???

And a 76 Kreidler MP9 parts bike, no front end and motor is siezed... give me 70 bucks for the cimatti and the mp9 and im happy.

also a 81 suzuki ds 100 runs awsome, looks not too good but its a great little bike, im 6'2 and its fine for me.. I want 400 B/O

PLEASE do not waste my time with bad inquires!< First come first serve!

Re: Puch maxi, cimatti, Mp9, and ds 100 fer sale

i am in wilbraham. Post pics, and do you have any parts for the cimmatti, or kridler

your welcome to come out and look at em.

...all i have is whats on the bikes not parting..

possible trades....

No gerbils and paintball guns......22 air rifles and pistols accepted though...whatcha got??

I ain't got any guns, but i got $70 the cimmatti and kriedler. I'll tell my dad about it, and may be able to come out saturday. Around 1 perhaps.

puch pics how much for just the puch does it have a title and where are you located?

no title,

And i am in MASSACHUSETTS!!

man, you guys still cannot figureout how to just look at someones profiel!

and just email me to contact me because i have moved to the more "Adult" 2 stroke fourms and i donot visit often here...

yo for the kreidler the first gear in the engine theres a smaller piece that goes in it how much

you still have the zundapp?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account