FS Puch Maxi in MI

FS Puch maxi 1980 in MI. this is a 1980 Puch Maxi has new cylender, piston and rings, side covers, and seat. ready to ride. runs and starts great. 400 firm.

1158845552_45aere2.jpg

Re: FS Puch Maxi in MI

I am in the thumb area of MI, about 26 miles east of Saganaw.

how many miles are on it? do you have a larger photo?

thanks

8132 miles, but engine has new cylender and piston and rings. only about 10 miles on that. and no, I don't have a larger picture, can't you enlarge it?

I am very interested and have cash in had. Could you please send me a larger image to lanceweersma@gmail.com Like I said very interested.

If you could send a larger image to me too jpdotson@hotmail.com I've been looking for a running one for a while.

I emailed you guys pictures, you can enlarge.

Plan on seeing you tomorrow. Please Email me directions.

already did.

as of now, the Puch is sold, but if it falls through, I will let everyone know.

do you have anything else?

just some projects I'm working on, will be done soon.

i road that puch it was sweet i had it up to 32 or 33 mph needs two be lowered with some strait bars

DAMMIT! I stay off the site for 1 day.........

hey huffy, don't worry, I'm gonna build another on out of the two I got off toecutter.LOL

let me know when you get something...jpdotson@hotmail.com

Tom tell me you bought that pinto off him?? If you did, I got dibs when you sell it. DIBS! DIBS RIGHT HERE!!

nope, I bought the maxies

you should get all maxi's, and then call your garage "the maxi pad". That was the dumbest thing I ever said. Excuse me while I go yell profanity off my balcony a second.....

the mxi pad you would be bloody cool lol i still have that pinto but i just put a biturbo on it and it screems about 30-35 im glad i didnt sell it yet as soon as i find a hard tail puch i will sell it with out the pipe pry or trade it for a hard tail

SOLD

« Go to Topic — end of thread