Cosmo moped For Sale

Cosmo Top Tank In south jersey clean title ,needs cosmetics runs fine. Asking 275 Neg.

1158792713_imgp2521.jpg

Re: Cosmo moped For Sale

i am interested; total price ill pay; you prepare it and pack it to ship,with insurance,you send me insurance papers and title in an envelope. my price 350.00The item must be packe in 2 boxex. i am at zip 28574. thanks JC my email gopeds2@yahoo.com

Could you travel with it to Valley Forge?

If you would meet up in philidelphia i could bring it over for a smaller fee. And as far as shiping it I dont know what it would cost but I would Need the money in advance.

Still For sale

where in south jersey??????

that is sweet. to bad I'm way out in Wisconsin. if you crated and shipped it from jersey it would be about $200+the purchase price. bummer for me.

I live right below milvile but i would deliver to elmer

can you come to ohio?????

No i couldnt

still avalible

ok

ah

um i only have a 170 right now but i cant touch the 70 bucks cuz its locked in bank

but i shuld be getting some more cash for my b-day tommarow i will let you know

alright sounds good

i got one in north nj if anyones interested 250 with the title and all covers,needs new rims,tailight ,brake cables.and front blinker covers

by the way, its black with no stickers and some dings here and there.

ah come now dont steal some ones post i have 150 that i can access now more birthday cash more coming tonight lol

Ben i would have to agree with you, just let me know how you make out.

Still for sale

okay i got a total of 180 bucks i can access but im going to get a tomos from jack and i gotta see home much money i need to put into it so ill kepp ya posted

any one want to sell me one of the fairings off of one of these bikes?

also, is tht a garrelli vip motor on there?

It is a garrelli motor but I have no interest in parting out the bike

aaron or alex could probably buy one of ur mopeds by this weekend, possibly sooner, it all depends on how fast u guys respont and stuff...alright, my aunt would be usin it to get around town down in ocean city so its gotta be in good condition and drivable...can both of u send me a list of everything wrong with each of urs and everything that is new or replaced? also could i get some more pics of the mopeds? both of them

i am interested in buyin your moped. i will be usin it to get around town down in ocean city so its gotta be in good condition and drivable…can o u send me a list of everything wrong with each of urs and everything that is new or replaced? also could i get some more pics of the mopeds? both of them

sry, i could probably buy*

i would be interested in both, and willing to pay up to 300.... as long as running well. I am in northern nj...... please respond.....

only looking for 1...... willing to pay 300 for wichever one.... can give cash by this weekend

was this sold?

wow epic bump

« Go to Topic — end of thread