F/S: Magnum Cylinder!

Hey Everybody,

Ive got a used Puch Magnum MKII standard 2hp cylinder for sale, also comes with stock #1 piston with new rings. The cylinder and piston have some light scratches as do all used cylinders and pistons, but the wilol easily come out wit hsome fine grit wet/dry sandpaper. 65$+shipping or make me an offer.

Thanks,

Alex

1158712041_picture_485.jpg

Re: F/S: Magnum Cylinder!

how about 50?... PS do you know this kid named Gabe? he lives in colombus and has a silver maxi I just sold him and needs help with timeing

58$+SHIPPING; pretty cheap for a Cylinder, Piston and New Rings. The rings were about 20$ from HandyBikes. Shipping should be pretty cheap.

Naw, I don't know gabe. I only know 3 three real people with mopeds in columbus, and I haven't been able to ride or rally with anyone so far, I just ride by myself. Give me this kid's email and I can help him with his timing, then I'll have someone to ride with.

Hippy is out

Anyone else?

Hows about $25 shipped?

seriously, 60 bucks sounds absurd for a used cylinder

ohh yeah, and thats not even a good cylinder, it has the damn angled exhuast port, which makes aftermarket pipes a bitch, plus the low compression #1 piston is a drag

I have about a dozen of those, if you want one hippy shoot me an e mail,

Dude; CYLINDER, PISTON, and _NEW RINGS_!!! Not just the fucking cylinder. Shit doesn't anybody know how to read. If big bore kit cost more then twice as much, I think 60$ would suffice as reasonable. I'm pretty sure all Magnum cylinders have angled exhaust ports. Why would I sell all those parts if I alone had to pay 20$ for the rings

$50+shipping?

The cylinder looks kind of rough to me.

trust me sabsonette guy, the cylinder is in pretty good shape, just some fine scratches and I believe the cylinder has a cast iron sleeve , so if your really concerned about the fine scratches you could lightly hone it, but like I said, everything will most likely come out with some fine grit sandpaper.

kits cost twice as much because they are NEW, and they are 70cc, not 50cc. And most are aluminum, not steel. PS get those rims on?? Sorry, had no time to reassemble or sand the pads.

i saw the bike you sold gabe. did you have it running with out a airbox?

« Go to Topic — end of thread