FS Trac Eagle- Detroit area

Jason Luther /

Trac Eagle for sale $300. 1984 and runs great, everything has been decarbonized and cleaned. The only things wrong with it are cosmetically, the chrome is pretty bad, no front fender, seat has some tears. the inside of the tank is rusty too, but runs great. oh, no speedo cable, but is pretty quick for a one speed and goes about 30ish. I live in Royal Oak and my phone is 248-379-0575 email at amoryblaine@wowway.com -Jason

1158703648_dscf0346.jpg

Re: FS Trac Eagle- Detroit area

Jason Luther /

Here's another picture...

1158703685_dscf0347.jpg

Jason Luther /

bump

what motors are on those Trac's? Are they their own brand, or are the motors made by somebody else?

Jason Luther /

it has a batavus L56

M56!

Jason Luther /

right, i'm always one off. i am interested in trades for non-runners as well

Amory I got a mountain of razz stuff and one runner (kinda) in my garage with your name on it. Every time I walk anywhere around my garage I can hear the razz parts whispering "amory, amory, come get us, amory, come to the plastic, amory, we top out at 24 mph new, amory amory" . It's getting very annoying. So you're not going to let them all down are you? Look at the attatchment, you can pretend you are riding a giant starmint and everywhere you go the air smells pepperminty lol.

1158890861_moped_001.jpg

Jason Luther /

heh heh. actually the trac is just about sold. and i have no interest in scooters. have you any project peds for sale?

not anymore, all gone for now. Yah I know with the scooters, I try to avoid them..........but for the right price I'll grab them up too. WTF right?

Jason Luther /

sold

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

This thing looks a lot like the Indian Mopeds....anyone have any information about these things?

Jason Luther /

info about tracs or indians? indians have four stroke motors, this trac had a two stroke batavus motor

« Go to Topic — end of thread