I feel like a homo, but...WTB

I just aquired a yamaha razz, unsure of year. Ya I know they're stupid. YA I know they aren't mopeds.If anybody has one lying around, I DESPERATELY need an airbox. Also need front tire/rim that holds air. This thing literally will not start without an airbox on it. I can put my hand over the carb where the airbox would be, and if I let a little air go in between my fingers it will fire up, but stall when I remove my hand. TELL ME YOU HAVE AN AIRBOX?!?!

Re: I feel like a homo, but...WTB

they're not stupid, they're really good scooters, watch out for the carb leak though, if it happens, diconnect the fuel line from the carb and clamp it off, run the scooter dry, and then reconnect it. bike bandit has parts for it if you can't find anything here, also check ebay

bikebandit wants over $70 for a complete airbox, and ebay has nothing so far. Thanx

Yeah their not bad bikes, their just not a speed demon though(no variator). I'd just keep an eye on ebay, that'll be the cheapest route. I have the shop manual if you need any of the specs of anything.

i made an airbox on one of my old razzes out of a redbull can clamped onto the carb with element foam in it and tuned it by taping off the end of the can until it was the right air/fuel. that'll get you moving.

as far as the tire goes - you took the other tube right? should work.

Re: I feel like a bongload, but...WTB

Just had to stop by and look at your scooter....

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-() /

it may be expensive but i may be able to get the air box and front rim for maybe 40.00. i understand it seems expensive but i am sorry.

Um, you feel like a what? Kind of offensive.

Like a bongload, offense taker.

lol

and manthone, be lucky you didnt see what jason was writing if your so easily offended. Relax

manthone get a life. Have you ever left your house before? Like I mean it literally, like I really feel like a homosexual now that I own a yamaha razz. Poopy. Dummy. Do those offend you too?

mopedman that's a good price, but I just found an airbox yesterday off a 98. Thanx anyways.

Huffy, that might be part of the three razz parts bikes I sold in your area back in may. Tom. Man that Puch is running great, I put a lot of new stuff on it. I just listed it on here, if it don't sell in three or four days, It's going to ebay. Tom

That Yamaha I had did the same thing, I had to rig up a breather hose for it, did you try shutting your air adjustment almost all the way off? or ptu one of those round filters on it, like they use on the high performance bikes.

I gotta Honda Aero, but I ain't no homo. LOL, cause I gotta lotta other shit toooooo.

I'll guarantee your 3 parts bikes are in my garage somewhere, amidst the mountain of Razz parts. Now I have to climb over Mt.Razz to turn on my radio in the back of my puny ass garage. At least when I go drunk walking into my garage and fall on my a-hole I am landing on plastic now instead of metal Pacer parts LOL. OOHHH soft plastic. Ya I tried all sorts of air boxes, homemade shit, messed with the carb adjustments, fut the ram air off my bored dellorto on there, nothing worked. Will only fire with my hand over the carb with air squeezing in between my fingers. I know it will fire right up with the airbox on though. Just waiting on the mailman! Tom if I had never met you I would think you were a dwarf or something because your puch picture is like 3/4"x1.5", and you're always saying "I live in the thumb" (like ......there was a lady who lived in a shoe.......) LOL. Take er easy Tom, still got the express?? If it's still got an airbox on it I may have to powerwalk up there and get it.

it's still got the airbox, but no filter material.

that filter material is like 1/4" thick by 2" wide and just wraps around the little center thing. You could just cut one from some foam easily. I sold a honda express airbox on ebay and it went for $52, with over 35 bids!! So they must be hard to find. I junked mine out (it went to the bottom of a pond), then about 4 years later I found the airbox in my dad's barn and sold it lol.

I still need the rest of the airbox for that fa50, I have the inside part that fastens to the carb, just need the cover. I got an Indian breather on it now,

1158890085_vespa__and_puch_024.jpg

Damn, that thing is looking good. Is that the motor I dropped off on it now?

thats it, I'm still having trouble with it, the dam thing won't start unless you use carb cleaner after it sets about 30 min. when you spray it, it starts up and runs ok, I don't the vacum is working to pull the fuel into the carb. has new piston and rings, and I even changed the intake, didn't help.

by the way, I like the maxi pad idea. LOL what would I call it with the Indians. that guy Lance came and got the Puch tonight, we put it in the trunk of a Honda Civic. He was happy with it. I'm thinking about selling that green Indian, you wan't first dibbs?

email me about that indian, I would LOVE to have one of those. I will try to think of a name with the indians, it will probobly end up sounding racist lol.

dumb question, but you filled the crankcase with oil on that suzy engine right? And I think the gaskets on the sides of the engine have to be sealing pretty good to create the feul pumping vacuum. I think the gaskets are allright though, it didn't drip any oil in my van on the way home, and it was on it's side.

yes, I filled the case, but there id a small oil leak from the right side cover. there doesn't seem to be any vacum when you pull the hose off and hold you finger over it while cranking the engine. I'll figure it out sooner or later. Hey, I just bought 7 NC50's off ebay, gotta go get them sunday, three are completely restored, and ready to ride, and there is an express 2 in the lot. they are all pretty much there, and don't forget the one that I have already. think I'll call my garage the IndioMaxiexpress pad. for heavy bleeders LOL.

cool cool, I want anotherr express (NC50 is express right?). did you email me about that green one you may sell?? Man there is a tomos trike on ebay in ohio that is at 10 with no bids, no reserve and 1 day left. I tried to post a link in the general column.

huffy you got that razz with the jap flag that bitch is sweet i might be interesyed in some trading depending what all goes with i still have the newport that runs and 2 parts peds pluse i just got a urbanexpess that runs has parts bike that goes with pluse a nc50 parts bike same as the express but called a g-boy let me know whats up man

lemme see some pics, I just got my new razz airbox in the mail, and new battery should be here tomorrow, so I'll prolly hopefully take a sluggish ride around the block tomorrow. Still got the pinto?

BTW email sent , toecutter

I didn't read everything here but you can get a full airbox from http://www.powerpartsplus.com/pages/parts/default.aspx for ~$41.26 plus shipping, go check it out.