WTB Moped, Im In Ann Arbor

Need it, want it, ooohh gota have it...

Re: WTB Moped, Im In Ann Arbor

Adam, I have a nice 1980 Puch Maxi, with brand new cylender and piston and rings, It's dark now, but I can post a picture tomorrow. runs great, it's a 2 speed. has brand new side covers. starts easy. I wan't 400$ for it, and I live in Caro MI. in the thumb. If you know Huffy, he has dealt with me before.

Dude the thing starts on like 1/8 of a pedal, wouldn't mind having it myself. Hey Tom, I just got a motherload of Yamaha Razz (I'm not gay LOL) crap, 4 frames, 3 engines, a running ped, and vanload of parts.

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-() /

i have a 1978 vespa ciao with 14 hundred original miles. Starts easy runs like a watch i want 400 for it

Adam if you dont want that Puch...I might go for it. Tom B. I'm downriver and might spring for it if I could get the chance.

Sounds good Tom. Yea Id like to see some pics. I have a Puch 10speed bike from 1970, so I think a puch moped would be a nice addition.

here is a picture of the maxi I have for sale, 400 firm

1158845312_45aere2.jpg

another picture of maxi

1158845353_9770re2.jpg

Not the same ones I had are they? I sold three Razz parts bikes in your area back in may.

« Go to Topic — end of thread