Motobecane Carb?

I have a 1979 motobecane mobylette 50v. Well i put in new gas and the carb leaks everywhere seems once the seals got wet again there basically so dry rotted it sucks now. So its the straight intake one so i was wondering if i could hook it up with a new dellorto 14 or 15mm carb or if anyone has a decent shape gurtner carb laying around ill take it off ur hands :)

Re: Motobecane Carb?

Maitland Of the Loin /

If its the straight intake you want to find yourself one of the bendy intakes.

I have like 6 gurtners laying around, I could put one together for you for like 20 bucks.

You also could buy the 14/14 dellorto replica from davesmotors, but as of yet we cannot find smaller jets and it runs rich with the stock jet. That would also cost you 20 bucks and would be more reliable in the long run.

I wish I had some curvy intakes to sell you, but they got sold with the last two engines I had

So i need a curved intake to hook up a delorto carb huh...

Maitland Of the Loin /

you dont need it, well you might, but the straight intakes are the smaller 10mm intakes.

hey dan do you know anyone down here who has a biturbo that they will trade or sell?

Chris CMM

« Go to Topic — end of thread