78 vespa for sale

i have a a 78 vespa for sale.i bought it at a convention, and the guy told me he would get the title to me, but he never did. I HAVE NO TITLE! and in kansas you need one in order to operate on the streets. ive already gotten some tickets for no tags, so i need to get rid of it. email me if you are interested. it is very clean and i can have pictures, but i dont have a camera at the moment. it just rolled over 1200 miles.

Re: 78 vespa for sale

Leon Swarmer /

e mail sent

Leon Swarmer /

e-mail bounced.

Could you tell us more. Model, pics, Would you give a bill of sale? e mail me??

Bryan don't look at this. hehehe

Leon

Don't worry - I'm out of this one! lol

well i just cant get pics yet. i'm not really sure the model, it says bravo and piaggio. i'm really that sure about vespas though.

i put an attachment, thats what it looks like. it doesn't have the rack on front and everything works great. one of the turn signals on the back is broken off, but i have the light and all you need is a little piece of metal and it is fixed.

1158304236_vespa.jpg

Leon Swarmer /

Bravo is the model. Price?

interested.

where are you located?

will you ship

i am in sf.

All you need in kansas to tag a ped is a bill of sale :)

What's your asking price?

Leon Swarmer /

errr sometimes that works, not at others. depends on the tide, I think

email sent. i live in kc. and we don't need no steenkin' plates over here!

Leon Swarmer /

road tripper you are a Bum ;-) but his e-mail bounced and he hasn't bothered to repsond to that or e-mail me directly.

I had a way to pick it up going to Hutch today...too late now.

Leon

ha ha . . . well, i have no idea what price he's asking so who knows.

Leon Swarmer /

yea, not like I NEED another ped.

haha, nice discussion between 50plus and roadtripper.

i don't want to sell it for less than 500. it may be much but i really need the money. that is how much i bought it for and since then i've only put about 30 miles on it.

sorry, i dont check this very much, i don't have a computer at my house. i have to go to the college to get on. i've tried to use my bill of sale to tag it but they told me i needed a title. maybe it's different in KC than in hutch.

Leon Swarmer /

roadtripper is in Mo, not KS.

and the reson your e-mail is bogus???

sorry, i cant update my email on the moped army for some reason. but here it is: matjanette@hotmail.com

« Go to Topic — end of thread