Lots of puch stuff for sale or trade

One catch. We gotta get this going soon if its a trade. I am going to the Creatures Rally sept 22nd-25th and need a Polini and a Performance Pipe. I have Ass-Tons of puch stuff that i would be willing to trade.

I have a Complete Puch Korado, comes with the CDI e-50, Supermaxi pipe, 18mm bing, and the best Stock top end puch ever made. Its the #22 with the boost port piston.

An E-50 that either needs new seals or the case needs to be sealed because it leaks tranny fluid.

A ZA-50 that is missing the piston and the points have been taken off but i have them.

A ZA-50 that is complete and has been rebuilt by Ben from west coast mopeds.

Tons of sidepanels of all shapes and sizes

Multiple Front and Rear spoke wheels

maxi and Magnum xk forks

Stock exhausts

GOOD cylinders and heads, 22's, 1's and 2's and i think i have an 11

Seats, maxi single, korado single, Korado double

and all sorts of little bits and pieces that i can throw in if neccisarry.

If any of this sounds interesting to you let me know. I am looking for in an ideal world a new polini and new pipe but i would take used ones if it came down to it. Basically i dont want to spend any more money on mopeds and i need to get rid of a bunch of my stuff. So let me know if you have anything you might want to trade or offer me prices on what i have got. Would prefer to do an outright trade at the Rally.

Re: Lots of puch stuff for sale or trade

i need a jet, somewhere between 54-66 for a bing carb

and a throttle cable that will fit a magnum II

email me at superchad333@yahoo.com

thanks,

-chad

Maitland Of the Loin /

If you have a 14mm intake I want to buy it off you at the rally

I guess a 14mm carb too

I also need a right pedal arm and pedal for a 2 speed engine

maitland@asis.com

id love to get your bike but I know I cant afford it.

How much for the Korado and can you post a pic

Derek has a new Polini and a new Bi turbo for sale!

I will let him know of this thread

How much for the Korado e-50?

How much for the Korado?

I have a brand new polini kit with with a polini 2 pedal reedvalve set up and a 19mm phbg carb. Let me know what you want.

1158020712_picture_030.jpg

isnt that the 4 petal reed valve? I would be interested for sure. Would be more than happy to trade something like the korado engine and the 2speed engine missing the piston and a bunch of other stuff for that set up.

give me a call on my phone to chat about this. 415 509 1454

how much for a front and rear spoke rim? are they in ok condtion? not to much rust? all spokes straight? thank you

how many more cev headlightbucket/speedo setups do you have? I will take them all.

-Zane

3 or 4 i think. all yours.

rad.

do you have 4 head bolts? idealy with nuts and washers?

for puch? you wish lol. dude they hare just M6 thread studs which you can by at any hardware store.

m6 good to know. I got my magnum x up to 35 sunday without an engine, hopefully will be faster with my newly rebuilt bottome end.

lol you rolled it down a hill?

How much for the Korado engine?

yeah, zoo bombed it.

here are some more dreams ive been having:

freesprirt sidecovers? sidecover screws? the ruber thing on the engine that the wires run through? magnum x airbox? kickstart return springshahah? 1 or 2 magneto covers.

Yes, I need ferrspirit side covers too.

Rick i would prefer to hold off on the korado engine just because your buddy might want to trade me a polini for it and that is the point of this whole endevor.

however if i was going to sell just the engine (bottom end, top end, pipe and carb) i would be thinking around 150$. i would much rather trade for stuff and can do much better deals if i trade.

yo fingers, I have a polini kit, not sure of the the # of reeds, I think its a 2 reed. I'm interested in the korado engine setup though. email me if interested-peace- KrEep

oh shit, its a complete bike... I should really read thouroghly before I post

Update

There are a bunch of people in AZ that want to buy some shit from me. They are checking it out today. i will make another thread with an updated list once i see what they buy.

« Go to Topic — end of thread