ATTENTION MICHAEL SERFOZO!!!!!

Heyu where r my maxi covers? Sent the money like last tuesday. I've e-mailed, nothing. Whats the deal?

Re: ATTENTION MICHAEL SERFOZO!!!!!

Glad I didn't buy that bike...

huh?

He was selling an entire Maxi before, $250.

I think he stiffed me

mike u suck if you dont reply.

I can go in forever

o michael......

it's people like you, young losers who make it hard to get out of this stereotype! My god. Cmon. Ive made mistakes myself but i dont ignore my customers.

Don't see anyone by that name in the members list.?.

me niether but look for parting out my 1980 puch maxi in the buy sell search. He's here. and he even saw this post. he was logged inn yesterday, I made this 2 days ago

I see and agree. Michael, do the right thing and respond.

He tried to get me saying he only accepted money orders. Silly Rabbit Tricks are for kids

yea thats what I sent him. bastard

if it was a usps money order, it is a federal offense and he can serve jail time if you want to prosecute. if it was western union your screwed.

If you have his name and address, you can file a complaint with his local police department. This is called fraud, and is definitely a punishable offense.

Since it was a transaction that involved mail, it is also mail fraud. The USPS should be able to help.

Hello

Hello. I'm terribly sorry that this had to turn into a big issue. I found your check in the mail recently and i'm very sorry you've had to wait several days for a reply. i will send this out tomorrow.

truthfully i haven't seen this post till someone IMed me saying that there was a post about this. MA is my homepage and different people use the internet in my house.

Re: Hello

ok. but get it out tomorrow please

i sent it two day express.

glad it turned out ok.

Jason Luther /

geez guys relax, shit happens.

Ricardo Bowring /

I've dealt with Mike before, he does good business and he should keep up with his word,(if this helps) he is a extremely busy guy!!!

ok. Thanks mike. Sorry,

« Go to Topic — end of thread