F/S: 65 or 66 Honda Super90

I thought I would throw this up here and see if anybody's interested. I JUST bought it, but came across a 72 CB175 I want more. I will put up pics tonight, I am working right now. It is a 65 or 66 Honda super 90 (S90) 90cc 4 speed manual clutch. Has the overhead cam engine.Read up on these, they are supposedly very quick--do a google on it. With a new petcock(wont shut off ) and a good battery it should fire up. Battery only holds charge for about 15 seconds, bike has spark for the 15 seconds, then battery goes dead. Looks to be a 6 volt powerwheels battery LOL. It will sputter on starting fluid. It has only 2300 miles, which is EXTREMELY low, so of course it has kick ass compression. It is 100% complete with the exception of the correct battery , battery compartment cover,and left side brake lever. Light surface rust in places. TAKING ALL OFFERS INTO CONSIDERATION. I am located in Holland MI, southwest part of MI. P.S. I just watched a speedometer off one of these sell on ebay for $138, but I cant bring myself to part it out, as they are somewhat hard to come by.

Re: F/S: 65 or 66 Honda Super90

put that thing on ebay, and see what happens, you might be surprised. Hey, i ordered a set of rings for that suzuki, and they sent me three sets. and I think I screwed up on that puch, I didn't have a transmission cover gasket, so I made my own, but out of too thick of material, and that messed up the clearence in there. and is what is causing the noise. just ordered the right gasket for it. from moped warehouse. hope it works. Tom

yeah, I was thinking that too. I have a 611 mile drive to get that 175 too LOL, jessica's gonna be pissed LOL.

675 Miles! I'm proud of you. Sounds like one of my trips. You need to make it worth your while though and come home with 5. Spreads out the gas-per-moped cost!

Pictures???

I'll put some up at 6:30, I'm at work till then

SUPER90 IS SOLD!! 73 HONDA CB175 HERE I COME!!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!

« Go to Topic — end of thread