Mopeds For Sale

Ok, I have just got a sweet moped that I'm going to keep as my baby. (keeping the 103 too though) and the others I'm going to sell.

I have a Motobecane A speed 50v. Runs great, no problems. Everything works. EVERYTHING. $400. It's black and does about an average of 32 miles per hour.

I have a Batavus HS-50. Really nice moped. Runs, has original blinkers, great brakes. Has all covers. Starts right up every time. Has some rust but not bad. $390. Does about 24 mph.

I also have a parts puch maxi. $50 (see the pics)

Look in the coming posts for pics. They will be here so dont ask. Located in Wilbraham Mass.

greatdane21792@hotmail.com

Thanks

Jim

1157941138_right.jpg

Batavus Pics

Heres another

1157941201_right_motor.jpg

Re: Batavus Pics

One More

1157941242_left.jpg

Motobecane Pics

Heres the moby

Re: Motobecane Pics

Another

1157941332_motor_shot.jpg

Nice Mags

1157941370_wheel.jpg

Not sure it's rare but I've never seen this rack on a moby. (or any moped) Here it is closed

And Opened

1157941451_rack_open.jpg

oops. Here it is again.

1157941532_50v.jpg

ok messed another one up.

1157941601_rack_closed.jpg

Maxi Pics

ok this is her

1157941676_1978_maxi_parts_bike.jpg

Re: Maxi Pics

This is a new pic. It's still there minus the sprocket and the saddle seat

1157941749_1978_parts_maxi.jpg

Re: Maxi Pics

Hey Jim any rust in that maxi tank And what kinda deal do it get with my coupon( the wheel fiasco)

Re: Mopeds For Sale

Maitland Of the Loin /

man I wish you werent in mass, i want that moby

Tell ya what dan. If you pay shipping. it's yours. You were charged some 100 over what it should have been. This isn't worth 100, but you can have it. Well I need $10 cause of the dhl charge. (do they charge to come to your house? I cant remember. If not no price. I'm really sorry about that. But after this are we good?

I can ship but... shipping for dhl is going to run around 75-100

Maitland Of the Loin /

hmm. I just might consider doing that. could you get me a total quote to 95060?

Have UPS pick it up and ship GROUND lol have them bill me for it. and were good after this thanks.

yea no proble, It is a little rust but I have cleaned it with acid because you or someone was going to buy it and bailed. I'll strip it down and send it out. Not sure when I can. I have high school now and well, it's a bitch. Not homework thats so bad, I'm just so tired when I get home. Hopefully tomorrow I can stip most of it down.

Ok thanks

is the bat still for sale

yes but someone in boston is probrably coming out this weekend or next week. Call 1 413 883 1161 if your really interested. If you just have a few questions, e-mail me. Looking to come by? how about today?(tuesday) from 3-8 is probrably good. call me for my address.

Maitland Of the Loin /

hey did you find out how much shipping would be exactly?

no It's hard to say because it isn't in a box. I'm telling you. It would run about 75-100 bucks

WAIT no never mind. didnt see u were in california. It would be about 150.

Maitland Of the Loin /

alright. im still thinking about it, just need to balance some financial stuff before I can confirm for sure

ok

do you use paypal?

Maitland Of the Loin /

yes I do.

ok

Jim, Is that a Cycles Advance Kinderkmack rd Riveredge NJ sticker on the back fender of the moby?

Chris MWH

www.mopedshop.com

www.mopedguru.com