F?S MAGS/NEW TIRES, FENDERS, MORE

Still have quite a bit of the cev/italian ped parts left. # sets of chrome fenders, one set off cimatti, white mag 5 star grimeca rims with brand new IRC 2.5x16" tires, stock franco morini pipes for M1 or M01, handlebars, domino throttle, 2 coils, NOS puch coil, entire 77 pacer to part out (step through), 2 sets pacer side panels, headlights, other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting. Also have ignition and key for suzuki FA50. ALL MUST GO, CHEAP.

1157937284_pacer_008.jpg

Re: F?S MAGS/NEW TIRES, FENDERS, MORE

another pic

1157937444_pacer_010.jpg

Email sent! :)

-Jon

Hey, I asked you in your original post if the white 5-star mags would be compatible with a Tomos; same axle size and brake configuration or do they only work cimatti mopeds? If they would fit a Tomos, then how much do you want for them?

hey, i bought those pedals and stuff the other day...how much would you want for just the header of that one pipe, i wanna see if that would fit a two piece bi-turbo, cause that would be awesome on my morini

Jonvan, emailed you back. Gnarlyal, cheapest I can go on those is $75 shipped, they're well worth that. Yes they fit a Tomos, they supposedly are off a tomos. I know they fit puch also. 0 miles on the tires. Rims are only in satin white primer and need a touch up or more paint b/c they got scratched while tires were mounted. Rims are 100% true, don't wobble. I have more than 75 into them, and I wouldn't mind keeping them. Otherwise, I'd be happy to go cheaper. Christopher I sold the header pipe off my M01, but you said they are interchangeable? I still have the M1 header, come get it and your pedal pin for $10 if you want it, I have off tuesday and thursday.

F?S MAGS/NEW TIRES, FENDERS, MORE

I'll take the mags. How do you want the money?

Brian, come on you've got like 30 mopeds and inumerable parts so I'm sure you have a set of mags you can spare off one.

I need those. I guess whoever pays first, or whoever Huffy wants to sell them too. I could paypal you the money.

Thanks,

Alex

Gnarlyal, my paypal is jessicamvigil@hotmail.com, you got dibs. Brystheguy, no hard feelings, he needs em more. AL I gotta put new bearings in and reinstall that shit, and sand up the brake pads b/c I got a little overspray on them. Then I'll box them up and send them out tuesday morning. You gonna use the sproket you got on your tomos? Also, measure the length of the axels on your tomos to be sure they fit, and is it a 10mm or 12mm axle?

No probs. Have at 'em Al. I can wait for the next ones. Amazingly, I don't have any mags like that though in my collection.

Huffy, I have to go to school now. i'll paypal you when I get back around 3:00.

sounds good

Alright Im back, but i have to wait for my mom to get back to from work to send the money (the balance in the paypal account is mine, but it's my mom's account).

Aight, peace

Alex

ok

??????

sorry my mom went out running errands and shit. you'll get it as soon as she gets back

You've got money!

Dude you JUST got those rims by the skin of your teeth LOL. I had some guys in my garage that really wanted them, had the 75 in hand, and I ran up to see if you had payed yet, and you had paid 4 minutes earlier. I will ship them tomorrow, thanx

chris mier I'm mailing the pedal pin along with other stuff to chris smith, so you'll get it probobly tomorrow.

Dude, just got an email from paypal that jessica m vigil (who I assume is your girlfriend) shipped my package to:

chris smith

23 grand ave ne

grand rapids, MI 49503

United States

im confused, did you/ she ship the rims to the wrong person or did paypal just send me this email by accident?

No, I shipped the rims using DHL today. I had to ship something to chris smith, so I clicked on "make shipping label" in my paypal, then changed the name and address to his. No worries man, should get there about 2-3 days.

do you have any pipes that would fit a minarelli engine on a motron moped

I have 2 mufflers that would slide on your header tube if you have that part

hey how much are they, and do you have any pictures?

huff, im just got my parts from 77 mopeds but they didnt send me the float needle. i want the fenders and side covers but i need to get it running before i buy anything else. hope you still have them.

yup, sure do. Just let me know. Those side covers are retartedly hard to find!

Hey huffy, how much are those pipes for my motron, and do you have any pictures?

pictures of the good pipe are in either this thread, or the other thread with the same name where I listed 9 pics. I'm at work, so I cant re-post the pics now. $20 for the good one, $10 for the good but rusty one.

are they just stock exhausts or are they performance? i cant find those pictures. sorry

stock, let me know if you still want pics