Korado/Puch parts. rims, CDI, e50 case...

I'm swamped on projects right now and I have to sell some stuff to pay for other things.

I hate to sell this stuff but it's life.

First off. The rims. I spent FOREVER getting these things stripped. hours of sandblasting and there's still a little bit left. With about 1 more hour of work they are ready for the powder coater. What's better is all the extra stuff you get with them. BRAND NEW bearings!!! I have $30 in the bearings alone. Two rear sprockets(45,51) and two sets of front and rear brakes. The only thing missing is the freewheel.

$75 plus shipping.

Next is a mixture of Korado parts.

Since I don't know the condition of the CDI 12V unit...I will sell the three pieces for $25 plus shipping. You get the rusty flywheel, plate and coil. All of them say made by Ducati.

I was going to use the case for my Polini kit but I ended up grinding a regular e50 case.

The Korado e50 case has one main difference than a regular e50 case. The transfer ports are huge compared to regular e50s. I also have the cylinder and head(22) to go with it. The cylinder will need overbored but it's still useable. I want $60 plus shipping for the case/cylinder/head.

Thanks for looking.

Jason

p.s...my ebay screen name is skgarner. I've been selling for about 8 years on ebay, 100% feedback. I prefer paypal but will accept money order or certified check. Keep your personal checks to yourself.

Re: Korado/Puch parts. rims, CDI, e50 case...

im intrested in the rear wheel and parts, would you sell it seperatley?

not looking to split the set.

email sent

are the rims 17"?

lame.

yo zane , my friends has a pair that hes gana sell, just wait to tomorrow , we have a bunch of parts, maxi, forado, express, avanti, and yamaha enduro 170, tomroorw around 5

-Samz

rims are 16 inch.

sorry Zane - mopeds work better with two wheels.

i know, thats why i'd like to increase the number of wheels on my freespirit to 2.

Will the rims fit on a regular Puch?

Dave Peterson /

I assume this an electronic ignition Korado, I need thr other black boxes, do you have them ? Thanks, Skipjaz

Im interested in the rims as well as the front fender if you have it. maybe even the cdi unit. I'll email you or you can email me

zane - buy em both. problem solved

skipjaz - I only have this other box:

Sorry for shitty pic.

It reads: FACOMSA

6-12V

21-21W

Volante

Magnetico

A 72XXX

Ref 10009

Pat Pend.

rv34 - they will DEFINITELY fit a puch. This is what they "could" look like after being painted. Props to the owner of this ped:

sinister - my email is vdubspeed@yahoo.ca NOT .com. I reply better to that. Thanks,

Jason

Dave Peterson /

That's the black box I am looking for, how much? Thanks, Skipjaz

Dave Peterson /

P.S. I would also be interested in the coil, and stator plate, but not the rusty flywheel. The shipping would be more than the value of the flywheel. Thanks again, Skipjaz

skipjaz - the price is still $25 plus shipping. flywheel or not. If you don't want it...I'm throwin it in the trash...LMK...vdubspeed@yahoo.ca

Dave Peterson /

I will send a postal money order, I need a total shipped to Zip code 05495. Thanks, Skipjaz

spikjaz - It's either 9 for ground or 10 for priority. email me and I'll send you my address.

Thanks,

Jason

help me get this stuff gone.

Whats still available?

engine and rims.

the CDI stuff is payment pending.

canyou go aney lower on the rims i am poor and intrested

Not really.

I already have $30 in bearings alone! Then add the time in for sand blasting and cleaning plus the fact that it comes with two sets of front and rear brakes PLUS two size sprockets....you won't find these rims this complete for this much.

ok how about just the rims?

buy it!

is there any magnesium any these engine cases? I wonder if I could set it on fire like the old VW engine cases.

I know I can sell the rims for scrap too.

Nobody wants this stuff? I have no use for them, but I'd hate to see them go for scrap.

Grey

I still want the rims,

Zane - you said "rims" which is plural. Do you want them both now?

Grey - thanks for the offer. Add $15 and we have a deal. That includes shipping too.

LMK,

Jason

if you still Have the Wheels as Shown in Pic (COMPLETE) I pay ya $75.and $35 for shipping And that's For REAL!

e-mail me @ Ragstrecher@hotmail.com

Address Zip tampa 33592

Ragstrecher