79 XL Sport LTD Garelli for sale

Marco Parducci /

I have a 79 Garelli, that unfortunetly, I have to sell. Currently it isn't running. However, I had it running the last two years. It needs a trans. gasket, oil and the carb might need to be cleaned out to get it running. Tires, Tubes, Speedo, Brakes, Pedals all one year old. I have a spare rim. there is one small tear in the seat. not much surface rust. considering the year it is in good shape. asking $200. I really don't want to sell it for parts. I am looking for someone who will get it running and use it as a bike, not as a spare parts bike. I don't have the title and I live in Illinois, about 30 miles west of Chicago. I will NOT ship.

Re: 79 XL Sport LTD Garelli for sale

Picture?

Marco Parducci /

thanks for the ad that is totally useless, seeing that it is half a country away!

Marco Parducci /

I will take a pic today, if possible and post! Sorry about the smart A** remark, I didn't see your post, only your ad. If only you were closer to Chicago, I wouldn't have to sell.

Marco Parducci /

My original post isn't correct. It has a transmission, it needs the trans. gasket.

I did not attach an ad. If you mean the one from Seattle mopeds, it comes with the site. I am interested in the ped, can travel and would like to see a pic.

BTW - no nmo offense taken.

Gene

I'm in southwestern Michigan, interested, need a pic also. Thanx. Oh, is it a 2 speed then?

Marco Parducci /

No it is a one speed

Marco Parducci /

Pix of my Garelli that I am selling

1158800004_moped__047.jpg

Marco Parducci /

can't figure out how to add pix so email me if you are interested in the pix and I send them to your email address.

send pics to littlepilot89@aol.com

I know you're not parting it out, but I am curious where you got the speedo and/or cable

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Hey its Jon! It is sad to see that you are selling your bike. If you need any help with it, let me know, I will be in the nieghborhood in a few weeks.

« Go to Topic — end of thread