2 motbecanes don't run...complete 75 a piece

Re: 2motobecanes PHILLY

pics?

Model? 40T? 50V? Good shape? Rusty chrome? Rusty tank? Thanks, -E

bump

no pics....a little rust, tank is good, not perfect. for 75 bucks you'd better hop on it and quit askin questions...one is missing a seat...i don't know what model it is but my buddy tells me its the fastes motob engine

buy these mopeds

ill give you 100 if you bring them to me in east hartford, CT

Hey, I'll take them. $100 for both, since it's as-is and sight unseen? I live in State College, but my boyfriend's family is in Reading so we're always heading down that way every once in a while and could come pick them up soon. Let me know if you still want to get them off your hands.

ya'll is crazy i can get a new condensor for one of these jawns and get 400$ for it.

don't haggle me son.

2motobecanes PHILLY

Motobecane Master /

Hey guys I'm selling these moped things complete, oh but they're missing parts and you can't ask questions because they're worth 400 dollars but I'm selling them for 75 but I'm offended if you offer slightly less because hell you have no idea what I'm selling. My buddy says it's the fastes.

haha tooshay.

i dont want to mess with it(fixing it)...if your near by come check it out,..if your not don't waste your time, booyah

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account