WTB Motobecane Parts + Puch Mirror

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Hello, and I looking for a Motobecane belt guard + bolts and a chain tensioner assembly. I am also looking for one of those Puch mirror(other brands might have had them) that go into the side of the handlebars. See pic attached.

Thanks!

1157692021_mirror.jpg

Re: WTB Motobecane Parts + Puch Mirror

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Also, if anyone has a used piston stop, or Motobecane clutch puller they'd like to sell, let me know. In addition, if someone has a Motobecane flexiblock tool they would like to sell/rent to me that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Check ebay for bar end mirrors, you can pick up a pair cheap.

I have a piston stop i'm not using. I had ordered it, but then couldn't wait and just picked one up from Dan during BBQ12.

$12 shipped.

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Cool, I sent you an email. Thanks for the lead on a mirror, I actually found the ones you are talking about on ebay last night after I posted this.

So I no longer need a mirror or piston stop.

Hayden Stevens /

Mopedwarehouse.com has clutch/cam pullers for Motobecanes...they should still have them....be carefull when you get one tho, I stripped mine some how

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

OK, I will probably have to buy one new. Still looking for:

Belt guard+bolts

Pedal chain tensioner assembly

Possible flexiblock tool?

Thanks!

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/94048/93862/

That's a post I wrote about how I constructed an engine mount puller. I left out that you have to file down the side that you are going to pull through at a 45 degree angle, so it will slide in easily.

Also, if you have a lead on a clutch puller, I'd like to know.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account