Mopeds For Sale IN PHILLY!

i got 2 motobecanes for sale. They are not running but are damn close. i just don't know how to work on them, nor do i want to learn and keep having to mess with them because they look annoying as shit. they are both complete engines. A-something or another, i forogt but it's the fastest motobecane engine....1979 and a 1978..

one looks like most other motobecanes, like a mobylette or whatever. and the other is more bad ass lookin. skinny with stripes and shit. one is missing a seat. they both have good clean tanks. not perfect but good. i don't have pictures. and it's local pick up only.. i know this sounds shitty but thats how i got to do it. 75$ a piece is what imlookin to get. email chanceafrica@hotmail.com.

also i got a puch maxi. 1,5 hp 400$

Re: Mopeds For Sale IN PHILLY!

Hey, do you know if they're the 50V type? With the variator? I'm interested if you still have them...and can come pick them up in philly. Is there any way you can get pictures? Thanks

i cannot get pictures...i don't think they are 50v someone said they were a-something.they are the best motobecane engines. where are you located?

There shoudl be a plaque on the front behind the headlight on the frame. That will tell you the year and model. Frist off.... do theyhave rear shocks. What is the condition of the peds? A lot of rust on the chrome? Thanks, -Eric

Maitland Of the Loin /

all the engines are the same. Its just a matter of the carb and the intake essentially.

if they are A models I think that means prior to 77 or 78 and so they would be 6v (someone correct me here if im wrong) and to tell if they were variated or not just look at the engine spring holder (it will have a slab of metal on it making it short if its dimoby).

78 annd 79 6v models. a little rust. not rigid frame, has shocks

chance, you should tell pat about this one, I know you can talk the price down, I saw the moped in person yesterday.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/mcy/204662926.html

hey thanks alot chad.....that shit looks real nice. unfortunately i have 0$ dollars hence the selling of the motobecane jawns. To whom it may concern i also have a manual for these bikes and a tub of extra parts

bump or something?

« Go to Topic — end of thread