WTB: Dellorto 85, 90 jets

Toilet Tuner /

who's got them>?

i need them.

how about 4 bucks a piece?

Re: WTB: Dellorto 85, 90 jets

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

"Give this":http://www.1977mopeds.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22&products_id=102

a try. I'm assuming you're running either a kit and/or a really big carb. Hopefully they're in stock.

Toilet Tuner /

yeah, but the shipping is like 8 bucks. ouch. i hoping to get a better price here.

yea, i have a 67cc airsal and an 18mm carb, pipe, k&N, custom intake...blah blah blah, I need a big jet. I have an 80 right now, it's ridiculously lean.

cant ya drill out the jets you have??

Toilet Tuner /

yes, but i'd much rather have manufacturer ones. other wise i can't remeber which are which.

Toilet Tuner /

c'mon, no one??? i know you guys have em and ain't using them. it's as hard as getting money and stuffing them in an envelope?

please?

Go to a motor cycle shop, and ask for Keihin Round jets.

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

see if Solano carries them. maybe some scooters there might have Dellorto's on them. i know they no longer carry peds, but can get parts (talked to them in April).

Toilet Tuner /

they gotta order them. just as expensive. i guess i'll have to buy them from 1977, thanks.

Listen to me? They are the same jets. But what ever. I am running an 82.5 jet in mine now.

MWH has em. i'm posotive.

« Go to Topic — end of thread