F/S: TONS OF CEV/PACER/ITALIAN

$losing money$ /

Have tons of italian moped parts for sale. Parting out blue/silver 77 pacer, or will sell whole.Have magneto cover, just not on ped right now. Moped has 1400 miles and will run if you put a new flywheel on it. Went 32-35, replaced rings, takes a while to warm up. Have title, original bill of sale, owners manual, and tag that was on handlebars in showroom, as well as factory tool kit under seat.

Other than that ped, here's what I have:

-new never used NOS speedo/cable/drive/headlight complete

-2 grimeca mags 16" in white primer with new IRC 2.5"x16" speed rated tires already mounted. 0 miles on tires and tubes.

-Dellorto Sha 14.12p bored to a 15.15 by "toilet tuner" or "pigup". Comes with 4 new jets for tuning, freshly rebuilt, works great and don't leak anywhere. Comes with new air filter/fabbed cold air tube made by pigup also.

-2 used but useable stock 16" spoked rims/tires

-2 chrome front fenders, 2 chrome rear fenders. One front and rear is off Cimatti, a few dings but good shape.Cimatti front still has mudflap on it in good shape. That's why I bought them.

-80 pacer frame. Painted but needs repaint. Blasted down to bare metal, 4 coats primer/sealer, but wasn't blasted that good--missed some spots. No title, but bill of sale.

-NOS beretta longseat--mounted on green frame, but can unbolt it. Factory mounts on beretta seat have been grinded off to fit it to pacer frame. So pretty much the bottom of it is flat metal, so you could mount it on any ped.

-Stock pacer parts:: 2 working coils (one is puch, but works), rear shocks, wiring harness with horn,pedals and arms,domino throttle in great shape,taillight,both gray square CEV switches,handlebars, seat with storage box underneath,triple tree races with bearing rings, new 6v battery(would work on just about any ped),M1 pipe, M01 pipe both with header pipes,chain, sprocket, NOS fork tubes (painted green also).

Well sonofa, I think that's about it. Have more pacer crap, but some isn't worth selling. Make offers on what you want. I can go dirt cheap on some stuff, but not all of it. Sorry for the super long post.

1157590268_pacer_004.jpg

Re: F/S: TONS OF CEV/PACER/ITALIAN

pic2

1157590413_pacer_005.jpg

pic3

1157590513_pacer_006.jpg

pic4

1157590599_pacer_009.jpg

what pic is this dammit? Pic5?

1157590708_pacer_008.jpg

pic 6. SORRY, FORGOT TO MENTION---PAYPAL ONLY!! UNLESS YOU WANT ALOT OF PARTS, THEN I WILL WORK WITH YOU.

1157590852_pacer_007.jpg

pic7

1157590936_pacer_010.jpg

pic8, Also, I sell everything shipping included, so dont lowball me on the nice stuff unless you're close LOL

1157591070_pacer_011.jpg

and finally pic9. This is the M01 motor I have had for sale for a little while. I put rings in it and as it broke in it started to go about 30-35, then the flywheel broke. The magnets in the flywheel "hub" will turn in the hub. That's all it needs. It would look better if I had cleaned it up, but nah that's too much work. I have the side cover for engine, it's just off in photo. Entire magneto looks new, besides the flywheel problem. Has 1419 miles on it.

and now really here's pic9 that I just forgot

1157591460_pacer_001.jpg

how much for some crank arms and maybe those shocks

Huffy, got the FA50 running, but it needs rings, and I just got a set in the mail today. wouldn't happen to have a FA50 tail light would you?

by the way, i'm in grand rapids so i could just pick some of this stuff up i assume

You're talking the pedal arms right? Those and shocks 20 you pickup, 25 shipped. The shocks on the ground are the nicer pair, and I'll clean them up a bit. You should just swing by and look at the garage full of crap.

yeah i think i will swing by, those white mags look real nice...maybe they will fit on a 79 tomos? but yeah maybe we can work something out this weekend and i'll stop by. do you have any extra jets for dellorto?

3 or 4 extra jets for dellorto, kinda wanted to keep them with the carb, I may be wrong, but I think they are rims off a tomos? I dont know what all came with 5 star grimecas, they have some paint chips from having the tires mounted at a schwinn shop, could use a repaint. Tires are damn nice, I was impressed by those when they came in the mail. I have over $1000 in these 2 peds, ridiculous huh. I am only selling all this stuff so I can restore a 66 honda super 90 over the winter.It needs alot.

Huffy, I want the speedometer. Cable & Drive, Triple tree, Taillite, MO1 header, Green fork tubes, light switch, How much? I can pay you by PayPal. I will probably buy more later if you still got it. Let me know for sure, and I will need your user name to pay you by PayPal. Thanks. goose1

I'll do 45 shipped on all that. Paypal is jessicamvigil@hotmail.com Do you want the headlight the speedo is in? Or a speedo pod? I have a zero mile speedo, a 1400 mile, and a 1900 mile. Which one?

interested in the cev bullet, barretta seat, and maybe some other random stuff - i too am in grand rapids, so shoot me an email if possible with a time to meet that works out for you, a price, and a contact number.

thanks - mike

email is mikebuteyn@gmail.com or get me on aim - ebpcivic

45 minute dump /

email sent...

Huffy, Ok price is OK, I want the spedo with pod, Its the one in the picture, Next to the Headlite, I will pay you by Paypal today. Thanks alot Huffy, You make a ole mans day.

I just happened to email you about 2 minutes ago. I only have a speedo cable for the new speedo. Both my cables for the used speedos are bad. Check that email, as I need some info from you. My paypal is jessicamvigil@hotmail.com

Sold: used speedo with pod (still have another one), green forks with triple tree, taillight, light switch, and the M01 header pipe off complete bike. Still have everything else.

M01 motor off the blue ped is sold.

How much for the carb shipped? Could use on my Vespa.

Which one? The rebuilt one bored to a 15.15, or I also have 2 stock 14.12 dellortos?

$60 shipped on the rebuilt bored carb with intake included, 30 shipped on either of the stock ones, paypal only. Bored carb comes with 4 extra jets, all larger than stock, for tuning.

I want the white 5-star grimeca wheels. Do you know if these will work on an early model tomos like a 1980's Bullet? How much do you want for them?

i'll give you 40 for the mags...when i come get other stuff.