FS: minarelli v1 parts

I have a bunch of minarelli v1 parts that I will be selling in the next week, plus a snark project. Make offers, I will accept paypal, usps money order.

Re: FS: minarelli v1 parts

Dave Peterson /

Interested in your V1 parts, what other parts do you have?

Skipjaz

what other V1 parts you got?? I got one coming in the mail that needs a total rebiuld. Any new bearings, used but good kits, or custom intakes??

Mostly used stuff but in superb shape. I can make you a intake for about 30 bucks.

can i get those cover pieces from you???? that woulb be awsome! mine are fucked!

email: zach@mopedarmy.com

by the way i just posted as the wrong person. im not intern. im zachlee

Dave Peterson /

I will take everything if it is in good shape and we can agree on a price. Skipjaz

Dave Peterson /

Anything happening with the parts for sale, I was the first to post and thought I had first dibs? Skipjaz

do you still have any minarelli parts?

they're all on ebay, type in minarelli

I work 2 jobs and been away from the pc for a couple days. I posted everything on ebay, not everything good lord I have to post more stuff.. I post it there since no one made a reall offer.

because all you posted was a fan cover. Post the other stuff.

if I get time I might just everything on egay, just "because" I dont have to mess with any kids. One of the killerbees might buy everything or most of the stuff if he doesn't I will let the thread know what is left piece by piece.

the "kids" are the people making offers, which you are not responding to. Way to offer your fan cover to mopedarmy first. Why dont you put yourself on Egay. PS thought you were deleted from mopedarmy? maybe that's why people dont want your shit.

I ain't picking fights... fucknuts.. I was deltree.. when for the gay marriage.. bs... lol its the USA.. internet freedom of speech.. dug..

btw, please dont bid.. on any of it.. mr.... Huffypuffy... name fits you right. Next I want to hear shit from you I will sqeeze your ears. :) good day.

oh no, no fan cover for me! DAMMIT! LOL

Attn: Mofagen: are you married yet?

just kidding there gayguy, oops I am kidding again. Or am I? Yes, no yes no yes no waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhoooooooooooooskeetskeetskeetaaawwwwshhitttttnnnuuuugggggggggoooooooo!!

thats a funny one. just like you showing off your true colors.

just being a drunk ass, no harm meant. Just trying to make a few of my buddies laugh over here. cheers

Dave Peterson /

You said you don't want to deal with "kids", I am almost 50 years old, and you didn't give me a chance. I won't bid for the stuff on ebay. Skipjaz

« Go to Topic — end of thread