A35 head needed

I recently bought TTLX that someone had put a short spark plug into and stripped out most of the threads. I'm looking for a stock head. Used and cheap are better than expensive and new.-Hannah

Re: A35 head needed

psu_pedhead /

Oh, and I'm also looking for a right angled intake (usually found on the newer than '95 model targas) to put on my targa that has a stupid straight intake. You have to drop the whole engine just to get to the carb otherwise. ANyone parting out their TTLX? Thanks!

i have a stock elbow intake and i might be able to get ahead for you to, off a a55 engine, and when we figure out a price, u can send me ur old stright intake wit hthe money and i can send the head out for idk how much yet and just put the intake for free since ull be giving me ur old one

-Samz

I'd prefer to find an a35 head, since I don't know if the a55 head will fit. Also, I'd hate for you to take my old intake...it sucks!!

no the heads are all the same the cylinders are just different, all of then are the same , a5 a35 a55 the heads are the same, but the head that i have is brand new. and the old intake i know what ur talking about, its liek 2 inches long maybe not even, does it have a screw for oil injection?, i im'ed u before, my sn is SamZubel

-Samz

iv got a-45 head 25.00

Dude, Spell check! I am usually not anal, but The only one I can under stand in this thread is psu_pedhead!

Psu, I will trade you the 2 intakes, I need another one. Yes, they are a PIA, but they work good.

oooooooooooooooooooooooops i HAVE a A-35 head FOR $25.00........

« Go to Topic — end of thread