f/s 2 puch free spirit in san diego

niither of them run both are about 95% complete. put these 2 together and have a nice ped. $150

Re: f/s 2 puch free spirit in san diego

If I shipped you a running moped would you ship those to me?

-Zane

what moped?

Maitland Of the Loin /

hey im already planning on going down to SD at some point this month, could I pick these up when I go down?

1998 kinetic tfr. keys, turn signals, and manual.

no on the kinetic, you want me to hold the for you?

Maitland Of the Loin /

Im probably going to come down either next (not this coming weekend) or after the COTL rally so if that works for you

ok, well any chance youd sell a set of sidecovers then?

no, i want to keep them as complete as possible, one has some fake ones and the other has the 2hp sticker on it so im not sure they are original

Maitland Of the Loin /

so what do you think about me picking them up later this month

when do you plan on coming down? only thing i have an issue is that if you decide for some reason not to buy them.

there not in bad shape, i dont think i will have a problem saling them. ive sold worse peds just got to many right now.

Maitland Of the Loin /

I will be coming down either the weekend of the 16th, or the weekend after the COTL rally (I think the 30th or so).

Ill know for sure by like tomorrow when my parents get back to me (they want to come visit me in santa cruz).

I am going down to hang out with some friends and this is a nice bonus, so yes I am going to buy them for sure if you will hold them for me

Maitland Of the Loin /

will you hold them then? and not end up telling me in like a week that you sold them already?

sorry but sold.

« Go to Topic — end of thread