Need Garelli Intake Manifold

Hey Garelli people...I'm looking for a Garelli intake manifold for a Eureka Flex. None of the moped shops that I've tried online have any. Can the moped army come through for me? The one I have on the bike right now is cracked. If you need more info, let me know. Thanks!

Hannah

1157487738_garellismall.jpg

Re: Need Garelli Intake Manifold

Hannah,

Can you show me pic of the one you need ? I have several Garrelli intakes.

Ike

www.ikesbikes

I need one of these intakes too!

Hannah, that's a sharp Garelli. Do you know Alex with the white Derbi?

1157508674_garellicarb.jpg

Here's a pic...it's exactly like the one Rob K. posted.

I don't know Alex...it'd be nice to talk to some other Garelli owners. This one has really given me the go around...we finally narrowed it down to a bum condenser (and the cracked intake of course.) It has gas, spark and compression and still won't run right.

1157513354_garelliintake.jpg

You have the common cracked intake problem alright. Hopefully you didn't lean out too much once it began cracking. Hopefully Ike has some.

Hannah,

I do have two of those. $4.00 + $1.00 shipping.ea. I will throw in a new gasket.

Ike

Ike`s Bikes

11279 Hamer Rd.

Georgetown, Ohio 45121

or Paypal at: cfist@earthlink.net

Thanks a million Ike. I just droped $5 in your paypal account. Moped army saves the day!

Hannah,

Your intake and gasket are in the mail.

Thank you,

Ike

Thanks so much...I can't wait to get this bike running! It is even titled here in PA...a rarity for a bike from '76! The guy at the tag service place couldn't believe it when we brought in the old title from the seventies...he'd never seen one so old! I'll be looking for your package in the mail.

Yea, Ike, thanks for the cheap shipping too!

Hannah, keep me posted on your '76 progress because I have on of these also. Watch out for Alex on the white Derbi around the campus too.

psu_pedhead /

I searched the moped owners directory for garelli owners but didn't see Alex. Is he on this website and a local rider here in State College, PA?

Alex is from Altoona, but going to school on main campus this fall. I see him every few months.

Huh, okay cool. Alex Brown is it?

« Go to Topic — end of thread