Wanted: Motomarina Sebring Parts

Looking for the following parts: 1987

right/left engine covers (sheet metal)

cable shield (sheet metal)

tail piece (sheet metal)

seat (mostly need the plastic base the foam is glued to but can use whole seat) red

rear carrier rack

air cleaner cover

rear view mirror

right /left pedals

kill switch

fuel shut off valve

Thanks for your help.

Re: Wanted: Motomarina Sebring Parts

i have a rear carrier rack! , ill get a pic soon

i have the seat pan and a seat with no cover on it - email me

Hi Sam. Thanks for the quick reply. Nice looking Tomos you got there. Is the rack a stock motomarina? I don't want to have to adapt. Getting to old and set in my ways. hi hi Have yourself a great day and looking forward to pictures. Send an updated picture of your tomos your redoing.

i also have some other parts if u need them, i have a frame, rear render, swingarm, the little rubber circle thingd that go on the tank braket when u mount it, maybe some other things to, well heres a pic of the lugage rack. it has some rust in spots but it can be cleaned, otherwise it is still in very good condition, [ $25 SHIPPED ] and its yours. the moped you have now is the same one i used to have a parted , so it will work.thanks

-Samz

opps sorry i forgot the picture lol, here it is

1157552307_cimg0010.jpg

Looks great Sam. How do you want payment? Money Order? I understand it's $25.00 and you will pay shipping. I'm not in a hurry so go the cheapest rate. I need your address. Thanks Sam.

ps here is a list of other stuff I need in addition to what's on my posting.

rear sprocket if it's not worn to bad, chain, probably front sprocket. coil, spark plug wire. I have a parts ped I'm trying to bring back to life. That's why I need all the parts.

Hows your project coming?

I got both pedals and pedal arms and airbox for ya, $20 shipped. Let me know if you want a pic

ok thats good, best is [postal money order] , and i dont really have any of the other parts that u need, sry. my adress is

Sam Zubel

66 Ridgewood Ave

Lake Hiawatha, Nj

and my ped is going pretty good, what u saw in my profile is basically what it looks like, and i just put a intake on it, the short one and i also bored it out, and i also got a kit from a shop that needs to be hoaned and i just need to by the rings and piston, gana be fixing it.

-Samz

Thanks for your quick reply William. I don't need the arms but I do need the wedgy bolts that hold them onto the engine. How do you want payment? Money order? I'll need your address. I understand it's $20.00 and you'll pay for shipping. A picture would be nice if it's not too much trouble. These are stock motomarina right?

Ok Sam. I hope to get into town within the next couple days to pick up a money order. I don't get out much hi hi. You did an awesome job on your tomos. I sure hope that semi doesn't back over it. Thanks again Sam

Ok Sam. Money order is on the way. I have 2 other articals waiting for money orders and I was hopeing they'd send me their address so I could get all three at the same time but of course not. Anyhow thanks again Sam.

I need your mailing address so I can get your money order off to you. I think you were going to send pictures of your of your Sebring too. thanks

ug i thougih u had it, its been like a week now, u shoulda imed me, ive been waitin or this mone yorder

Sam Zubel

66 Ridgewood Ave

Lake Hiawatha, Nj

send soon!

Sorry Sam. I live out in the sticks and can't get into town to the post office everyday. I told you it would be a couple days before I got into town. The money order went out in the mail this morning. It's the best I can do. I do hope it didn't mess things up for you but I did tell you. Thanks Sam.

« Go to Topic — end of thread