all your favorite yard sale crap plus MOPEDS!
items 3-5 are pending if I have time to fix and if cables come in the mail. most likely though.
1. Kinetic 1998, trun signals manual, keys, registered owner sighned off on it so easy to title.
2. Ciao, circa 67--69 really old with bicycle style front brakes, rigid, cable operated brake light, and other hilarious quirks. bought from california, no records.
3. 1978 Ciao, Blue 295 miles, Beautiful! converted to turn signals, and variable speed tranmsioon with upgraded carb and pipe. This DOES have the super rare ciao variable speed left sidecover but missing the common right side. bought from California, no records.
4. 1978 Ciao Green, a little ratty, upgrade to variable speed transmission, 12.12 carb, new crank case seal. previous owner signed off from ohio.
5. Honda Elite Scooter CH80, with basket and factory Kenwood AMFM radio. Previous woner signed off on paperwork.
6. Pile of vespa parts, an assortment of fenders and some misc.
7. pile of motobecane parts, 3 frames, fenders,
8. Puch magnum X will be on display for winter purchasing.
NW Portland, Oregon. 30 minute ride from downtoen,