fs General five star

I don't have pics yet, but it is a general five star, that comes with a lot of parts. It runs and goes good, brakes work, and I don't want to seperate the parts from the ped. Tank is clean, moter has a new cylander, piston, bushing, wrist pin, circlips, and i cleaned the outside of the moter. It has a pancake style muffler, and good spark. Doesn't have blinkers(didn't come with any), or a battery. If interested cal 1-413-297-9509, or e-mail me.

Thanks

Bill

Re: fs General five star

Or trade for another ped of equal value, Asking $400

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

What year? Top tank or otherwise? Where are you located?

top tank in western mass

Hey Jim and Bill,

I think I mentioned to one of you that I'm moving to W. Mass relatively soon... well, "soon" is now next weekend. If you haven't sold it by then, once I'm settled in a little bit I'd like to come look at it. I bought a Moby for my brother (he goes to HS in Longmeadow) but now my sister wants a ped, too, so I might give her the Moby. I think a top tank like this one might be more my brother's style.

OK well he'll get back to you

sounds good though

bump

375?

bump

bump

photo

1157884829_general_left_side.jpg

you still have the bike? where exactly are you located, particularly in relation to albany?

I am in wilbraham mass 01095 You can come and look at it tomorrow around three. E-mail me if you can.

Would you be interested in a trade for a pair of Hobbits?

We'd have to ship, but we could work something out.

Let me know... thanks.

rolly

What condition are the hobbits in.

One is in excellent condition - runs great, starts right up easily, no issues at all (other than a cracked light shell that I have a replacement for...). Tank is totally free of rust and very clean. The other is complete and isn't running at the moment, but could be with a good cleaning and new plug and such. A few rust spots here or there... I've got an ad posted on here...

rolly

Rolly

I am VERY interested in the hobbits. I have another guy interested, and will e-mail you if he buys it or not. In case he doesn't, can you e-mail me with a price quote, and post pictures. i would be gratefull. I will e-mail you soon.

Thanks

bill

Lemme know if he doesn't buy it... I'd be really interested in a trade.

got any other pics of the general?

It runs good?

I'll try to get some hobbit pics off my camera and onto the computer.

Lemme know...

rolly

Ok

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account