Chris CMM

Re: WTB: Tomos bullet exhaust

MWH

yeah but im checking to see if anyone is selling them cheaper

i too am looking for a bullet. ill pay more than chris

haha good luck bro i got tons of money and if it goes over 70 then ill juss buy one off of MWH.

Chris CMM

im not that concerned with cash either bro, i dont know why your trying to flaunt it. and im not going to 70 either. i could get a bi turbo for 30. dan suggested a bullet though so i think im gonna try one

yeah i have been wanting one for while and since dan and rich got one back at about this time last year and since my techno kind sorta fell apart then i figured i'd look for one.

Chris CMM

whats the difference between them and bi turbos?

well obviously the tip is sivler and the biturbo is gold but the biturbo is a top end pipe but the bullet is in my and some others oppinion.. a better top end pipe.

Chris CMM

well dan said it was tight so i guess i should take his word

yeah dan deffinately knows what he is talking about thats why if he says to try something then i do it.

Chris CMM

you got a pic of your ped?

naw but you can come see it if you want set up a tiime and place tomorrow and you can check mine and ill check your's.

Chris CMM

mines nothing special now, come mid october ill blow your mind though. you go to lower

naw tech but idc if if your is nothing special when you guys get done we should meet up somewhere and sheck em out

idk where dan lives, but apparently he tells me hes always with matt mahoney, we could cruise around

dans in ncm and im in erma how about we decide to all meet up at the ncm wawa and cruise and chill for a little.

Chris CMM

sounds good to me, we get done at like 12 30 i think.

ok soo do you wanna meet at 1:30? bring whoever you can and ill find a couple people to come.

ill get some kids to cruise

okay ill post something on my myspace to let people know and ill see you tomorrw

« Go to Topic — end of thread