wanted old beater

im looking for a piece of junk moped that looks like shit that nobody else wants running or not cheap anything but motobecane and peugeot i need a puch tomos solo batavus trac any italian bike etc in massachusetts

Re: wanted old beater

Just like everyone else on here... get in line.

how about a batavus hs50? the only thing is it needs some work but runs pretty strong. It can pull you pretty good and has a good clutch. Needs throttle to be hooked up right, rear brake drum, and the center pannel. $265

will post pics as soon as I get them if you want.

Currently, you can run and drive it. But I dont think it's safe. I've only ridden it a few times cause I'm scared of it. A moped or not, any 100 lb maching doin 25 on a grass track is dangerous.

But the carb and motor are good.

sean how did you mount your leds?

maybe I'll hang onto it and fix it and sell for more... yea i think I will. Sorry Nevermind

i already had one of them last year im not too fond of the laure M48 engine anyways and i dont really care for belt drive peds

im looking for the ped that nobody else wants i dont care how bad it is a completly siezed engine is fine

maybe someone has a ped thats been sitting in their backyard swamp for 20 years thats what im looking for the more rust the better

well yea we're all looking for one of those and this is the worst place to come from one. And if there ever is one in mass, we usually book it out there to grab it. it's hard to find what your looking for

well i have a very nice looking indian but it doesnt run so nice

although i did ride it with them for a wile in boston yesterday

i always seem to have better luck with the ratty crappy looking bikes

whats wrong with the indian? we have one too. it also has problems. let me guess...carb issues?

yeah it doesnt like to run

Crap, and I had an old crappy peugeot angel with your name on it.

---dz

When i had them up and running i drilled holes in the rear rack of my tomos, stuck them in there and ran the wires through the rack underneath my seat where i had a battery mounted, i don't have that rack anymore but i'm sure ify our niterested i could give you details on exactly which leds and such that i used...

Let Me know...

Sean

yeah wouldnt of done me much good anyways since im a long way from montana

« Go to Topic — end of thread